~1~

you see Charlie above:P

DISCLAIMER

Copyright © 2019 By TheWhiteWolf

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the Publisher.

My main language isn't English so there will be grammar mistakes in the story

One last word if you don't like this book then stop reading it. Just like any other author I don't like unuseful comments about how this book is stupid, cliche, etc.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Mom.' I mumble letting the memories of the past flow through my mind. Holding her picture in my hands, I look at her and me sitting on a bench smiling at the camera. That was the day everything happened. I shake my head wiping the upcoming tears away. It has been twelve years since my mother Bella died. It was a rogue attack that did it all.

The day is always in my mind. How those bastards rogues got into our territory. Trying to take revenge on my mother for killing her former alpha who abused her. Me and my brother Mike were put into the safe shelter not knowing what was really happening. 'Hide.' My mother yelled at me before running off trying to hold off the rogues that invaded the territorium. Sadly they closed her in and killed her before my father could do something.

Having nightmares for so long has been tiring me out. Especially since I am in training with the FBI. Being a seventeen-year-old girl is strange for the FBI so some people give me curious or dirty looks. I really don't know why they look dirty at me though.

'Hey Charlie, Are you ready to go home?' A big bulky guy says and I smile at him. Mark is my instructor since the begin when I started by the FBI. 'Yes, it has been such a long time since I have seen my family.' I say and he nods. My father and brother have called me every day since my first day and always have asked me how my day was. 'Are you going to see Elena and Sophie?' I ask him and he smirks. 'Yes, I miss my daughter and wife.' He says and I nod. Elena is Mark his wife and Sophie is their daughter whom I met when she suddenly was sleeping in my bed in the base.

'You should come to visit us when you have a vacation.' He says and I nod with a small smile. 'Of course Mark I would love that.' I say and I lift up my heavy bag with my clothes and other things.

Mark walks with me to my black Range Rover that stands proudly between all the small cars. 'See you, Charlie.' He says with a smile before giving me a hug. I hug him back and I put my bag into the passenger seat. 'Have a good journey!" I say to him and he walks away while waving.

Starting my car I drive to the high road hoping I can grab some food in a couple of hours. I have to drive around nine hours to get home so it will be a long trip.

After five hours I finally find a petrol station to get some food and I park into the parking spot walking inside the small building that is filled with different food. I grab some candy, chips and a bottle of Arizona Watermelon before walking to the cash register. I pay for the things and I turn around only to freeze in my steps. I see two skinny light-skinned men sitting on one of the tables. 'Vampires.' My wolf Zoe says in my head and I nod. The vampires stand up noticing me staring at them and they walk out of the petrol station into the woods right behind the station. 'We have to mind link Alpha Derrek.' Zoe says and I nod.

Alpha Derrek is the Alpha of the territorium we are in now. Since I am Alpha in line I can mind link all the alpha's once I am in their territory.

'Alpha Derrek? Charlie Stone speaking... There are two vampires in your territorium... I am gonna follow them so just follow my scent and get rid of them.' I growl through the mind link. 'Thank you, Alpha Charlie.' Derrek says with a gruff voice and I follow the vampires their scent following them. I climb into a tree jumping above the vampires. 'So it is settled?' One of the vampires asks and the other vampire nods. Frowning at them I look around hoping the patrol is coming soon.

This may get interesting..

-----------------------------------------------------------------

chapter 1 is up guys!! this is a sequel to The Blind Mate so don't forget to read that book first because it maybe is confusing with the rest of the story in this book.