Amnesia

"Anong ginawa mo sa asawa ko?!?!"

Maine was furious. She slapped him hard as she can, and continued slapoing him.

"Alden didn't deserve this! You deserve to die!"

Maine exclaimed. They heard the ambulance, and the staff entered the house. They took Alden and placed him inside the ambulance. The Lolas followed them.

"Buhay mo kapalit ng asawa ko, tandaan mo yan, Tyler."

Maine said before following them. Tyler was left there hanging.

********

Maine won't stop crying, they were waiting for the news from Alden. 4 hours has passed, but still nothing. Maine became very worried.

"Menggay, Tahan na..."

"Lola, hindi po pwede! Hindi po ako pwedeng iiwan ni Alden! Hindi nya pwedeng iwanan si Athena at Andrew! Lola, marami pa po kaming magagawa ng asawa ko!"

"Maine, stop crying..."

A doctor then came out and announced something.

"Mrs. Faulkerson, your husband's awake."

Maine ran to his room, not caring about the things she's hitting. When she got inside, Alden was sitted on the bed staring at the window. Maine approached him slowly.

"L-Love?"

"Who are you?"

"I'm Maine. Your wife. I'm so glad you're okay—"

"Don't touch me! I don't know you!"

"Alden?"

Lola Livia came in and rushed towards Alden.

"Alden, apo..."

"Who are you?"

"I am Livia. Your grandmother."

"Lola..."

She hugged him. Maine's tears started falling because she knew that Alden didn't know her.

"Love? Hindi mo ba ako talaga makilala?"

"No..."

Maine excused herself because she cannot take it anymore. Livia followed her and calmed her.

"Calm down, Maine. Your stronger than this. Just help Alden remember everything that he needs to know. Athena... Andrew... You."

"Pero Lola... I can't bear it... It hurst so much."

"Just help him, Maine. And you'll be happy together again."

Livia patted her back and Maine boosted her confidence. She came back to Alden room, she told the lolas that she'll take care of him, so the Lolas went home. But to Bulacan.

"Alden... Nakikilala mo ba sila?"

"Nope. Who are they? They're very cute."

"Sila ang mga anak natin. Si Andrew Faulkerson, at si Nicoleisha Athena Angela Faulkerson."

"They're my kids?"

"Yes. Would you like to call them?"

"S-sure?"

Maine called Chantelle, and asked for a video call.

"Hello Daddy! Hello Mommy!"

"Hello, kuya!"

Maine answered everything for him.

"Why are you in the hospital po?"

"Na-ospital si Daddy, kuya. But he's getting better. Where's Athena?"

"She's sucking her thumb nanamann!"

"That's okay. Are you being a good boy to Tita Chantelle?"

"Yes po!"

"Kuya, call nalang kami maya-maya. Kailangan ni Daddy kumain."

"Opo. Daddy, pagaling ka po dyan. Strong ppo kayo diba? Love na love ka po namin ni mommy at Athena. I love you Daddy! Goodnight."

Maine put he phone down and helped feed Alden.

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry?"

"For being dumb, for thinking that you were lying for being my wife."

"It's okay. I understand you. Just remember that... I'll be there to help you when you need me. I love you Alden..."

He smiled and hugged her. She felt hurt from not hearing his 'I love you's.