Late Night

"Hello po, mga dabarkads!"

Andrew went to the broadway with his Dad. Maine and Athena stayed at home and watched them.

"Happy New year po!"

"Happy New year!"

"Ayan mga dabarkads, panibagong taon nanaman at panibagong dabarkads ang makakasama natin sa broadway."

"Maliban kay baby Talitha, nasubaybayan din natin kung paano lumaki si Andrew na anak ni dabarkads, Alden Richards at Maine Mendoza."

"Kaya andito sya, Andrew!"

Andrew walked in with Alden and waved at everone.

"Andrew, bakit wala si Mommy?"

"Kasi po nag-give birth po sya sa baby kapatid ko."

"Talaga? Maine, kung nanonood ka man, Congrats from all of us here in Eat Bulaga!"

"Ano name ng baby kapatid mo?"

"Nicoleisha Athena Angela Faulkerson."

"Memorize na memorize. Good kuya ka ba kay— Alden, ano nickname ng anak nyo? Ang haba eh."

"Marami Ms. A eh. Pero Athena tawag namin."

"Sige, Good kuya ka ba kay baby Shala?"

"Huy! Anong baby Shala?"

"Nicoleisha, tas Angela."

"Hindi yun! Athena lang un!"

"Edi Athena! So, good boy ka ba?"

"Opo!"

"Bakit?"

"Kasi love na love ko ung baby kapatid ko at binigay po sya ni Lord sa family namin."

"Awww... Ang sweet naman ni kuya."

*********

"Hello, kuya! You're very great kanina ah."

"Thank you, mommy!"

He hugged his mom and she kissed his forehead.

"Where's Daddy?"

"Daddy said he has work. Mama Ten dropped me off here. Where's Athena?"

"Na kina Lola po. Knock ka sa door nila para hindi mo magising si Athena."

"Opo."

Andrew ran to his Lola's room and stayed there. Maine checked her phone to see if she missed any calls or messages from Alden, but there were none. She sighed then decided to go to sleep.

*********

Alden came home by 12:00 AM. He bought ice cream and flowers for Maine, and candies for Andrew. He went inside the room, expecting to find Andrew and Maine there, but Maine was only there. He went inside, and placed the flowers beside Maine. He went around the bed until he was on Maine's side. He hugged her from the back, and that made her woke up.

"Hmmmm, Love?"

"Hello, my love..."

She opened her eyes and saw the flowers in front of her.

"What's this?"

"I came home late, and forgot to leave you a message. I'm sorry, love."

"It's okay."

"Where's Andrew and Thena?"

"They're with the lolas."

"C'mon?"

"Where are we going?"

"Just downstairs. I have another suprise."

"Okay."

They both went downstairs. She sat on the barstool, as he took the ice cream from the freezer.

"Hmmm... Ang sweet ng asawa ko."

"Here."

He scooped some ice cream in a bowl and took 2 teaspoon. He sat beside her then fed her.

"Ginawa akong baby."

"You're my baby."

He kissed her on the lips, then continued. They pulled away when they heard Athena crying. They turned around, and saw Lola Tidora carrying Athena.

"Ay, sorry mga apo! Nauuhaw lang si Athena."

"Okay lang po. Kami na po dyan, la."

"Sige, salamat mga apo! Babalik na ko sa kwarto ah! Ituloy nyo na ung ginagawa nyo!"

They both laughed.

"Lola talaga. Salamat po!"

Lola Tidora went back to their room and slept. Maine fed Athena, as they talked.

AN: Di nakapag-update, sorry po! 😂😂😂

HAPPY NEW YEAR ADN!