Dead?

"Apo, bat gising ka pa?"

"Ay. Lola, kakausapin ko lang po si Tyler."

"Sasama na ko."

"Wag na po, La."

"Sasama ako. Kailangan mo ng witness!"

Maine had no choice but to agree. Maine and Lola Tinidora went downstairs to the guest room, and was about to open it. But Maine heard Tyler talking to someone on the phone, he seems serious. Maine pressed her ear on the door and listened to his conversation with someone.

"Yes. She's falling for me."

"Great. It will be easier for me to take Alden from her. Where's their kids?"

"I don't know. He took them somewhere safe, like he said."

"Laguna."

"Think so... Or maybe Maine's."

"Doesn't matter. They won't need their kids anymore. I can't believe Maine fell for your stupid plans."

"I'm not stupid. She fell for my plans, which means I succeeded."

"Yeah, say what you want. Make sure the plan works."

"I'll make sure it does. Once I get my hands on Maine, goodbye Alden."

*********

"Apo, sugurin nga natin ung lalaking yan."

"Wag na po, Lola. Kakausapin ko na lang po bukas?"

"Kausap? Maine, niloko ka nya, tas kausap lang?!"

Maine kept quiet.

"Bahala ka sa gagawin mo basta alalalahanin mo na andito kaming mga lola mo."

"Opo. Maraming salamat po, Lola."

They both went to their rooms and slept. Everyone made sure that the doors were locked so Tyler cannot come in. Maine couldn't sleep that night, and was moving around the bed which made Alden wake up.

"Love?"

"Ay. Nagising ba kita?"

"Kind of. Are you okay?"

"Love, you were right. Tyler and Julie are teaming up."

Alden sat quickly and Maine followed.

"What are we going to do?"

"Let's teach them both a lesson."

"How?"

"Let's show them that we're stronger than they thought."

Alden cupped her cheek.

"Just remember that I will be there with you through ups and downs, through better or worse, through happiness or sadness until my last breath. I love you, Maine, just keep fighting."

"I love you too..."

They kissed and cuddled in bed. They both fell asleep in each other's arms.

********

Maine and the 4 lolas went to Chantelle to visit the kids. Alden was left in the house, with Tyler.

An hour later, Maine texted that they were on their way back home, Alden decided to go to the kitchen to drink water.

But then he was shot. Tyler walked towards him. Alden was helpless. He fell to the floor, and saw Tyler staring at him.

"Why did you do this, asshole?!"

"You deserve it from stealing Maine and our son from me."

"I didn't steal them from you. They were mine. And they will be forever mine. I'll make sure of that."

Tyler laughed.

"And do you think you can get them back when you are almost dying?"

"This is not the end. You will see. Once I get cured, I will get my revenge. You and Julie Ann will never suceed."

"Shut up."

He took a knife from the drawer and stabbed Alden which made him harder to breath. He moved it deeper and deeper. Alden almost died, but Maine came to the rescue. She pushed Tyler as hard as she can and told her lolas to call an ambulance.

"No... No, no! Alden, please wake up! Don't leave me!"