Rosie and Mama Ten

OTW to Newcastle, UK...

"Babe? Pwede na ba tayong magusap?"

I asked her. I looked at her for a second and noticed that she wasn't listening to me. I sighed then started talking again.

"Maine.. I'm sorry, kung ano man ang ginawa ko, kung ano man ang nasabi ko, please forgive me."

"Ah... So hindi mo talaga alam ung dahilan? Tiba kakasabi ko lang syo kagabi? Sino ung pinagsabihan mo ng "Love you", ha? Girlfriend mo din?"

"What? No! You're my girlfriend, Maine. And if you think I am cheating on you, I'm not. Maine, you do know hat you're the only one here in my heart? Right?"

"Ewan ko sayo."

I sighed again. An hour later, we arrived at the building.

"Hello, Maine!"

Ms. Angie, our director greeted.

"I'm Angie Smith. The director of 'PH in UK'".

"Nice to meet you, Ms. Angie. I assume you're a Filipino?"

"Half-filipino, my dear. And what I do in this show is, I find Filipino actors and hosts them put them together in this show so the filipinos here in the UK can still feel their Filipino vibe and culture. Culture is very important to everyone."

"Ay, yes po. So, do you talk tagalog po?"

"Only a little. But I can understand it."

"Yes!"

Ms. Ange laughed.

"I watched your show in Massachusetts, and Alden announced that he was courting you, and I thought that, that was cute and a good idea!"

"Idea? For what?"

"To guest here in our show. Teka, what is your relationship status na ba?"

"Umm.."

We both looked at each other.

"Wait! I want you to surprise our hosts and audience later, so mamaya na lang..."

"O-okay po."

"O, Richard, stop staring at Maine like that and go to your room. Rosie missed you."

I looked at her and she looked unhappy. I nodded then went to my room, guiding her there. While walking towards my room, she pinched my side then removed my hand from her shoulder.

"Bitawan mo nga ako! Sino si Rosie ha?"

"Maine, can you just... can you just come with me and take a look of Rosie to see who that person is?"

"Argh..."

I guided her towards my room then opened it. When I opened it, Rosie ran towards me and hugged me.

"Alden! Namiss kita! Oh my God! Ang bango-bango mo pa rin."

Rosie is a gay. He was my make-up artist, and I saw Maine's shocked face. Akala nya ba talaga babae?

"Maine, meet John aka Rosie. My make-up artist."

The door to my left opened, and it revealed Mama Ten.

"Ma!"

I ran towards her and hugged her.

"So Maine, this is Mama Ten. Sya ang kausap ko kagabi at sinabihang "Love you" Dahil napaka-buti sakin ni Mama Ten. Nagsisimula pa lang ako sa showbiz, ay sila na talaga ung kasama ko."

"Ahh.. Ehem..."

Much to her suprise, Mama Ten and Rosie walked towards her and kissed her cheek. (Beso-Beso)

"Finally! We met Maine Mendoza! Can we take a selfie? I am a big fan of you!"

"Sure."

After taking several selfies, Ms. Ange came in.

"Hoy! Tama na ang selfie! You have work to do, Rosie! Can you also do Maine's make-up?"

"Sure, Ms. Ange."