Maldives

A week later...

"Grabe ah... Nakakapagod din pala pag puro biyahe. 3 days tyo sa Greece, sa Italy, tas isang lingo tyo sa Spain. Halos 1 lingo din tyo sa next?"

"Oo. And I'm sure you'll be happy to be there."

"Asan ba tyo pupunta?"

"Secret."

"Hala... Sabihin mo na please!"

"Secret nga Eh. Don't worry, this will be the best."

"Sure ka ah?"

"Oo."

They arrived at the airport an hour later. Maine had troubles handling their son, since he has tantrums.

"Yuckieee! Ayaw ko nan!"

"Andrew, you have to eat. You haven't ate since this morning."

"No! Daddy!"

"What is it, baby? Eat na po o. Mommy is mad na, look."

Alden showed Andrew his mommy's mad face.

"Mommy?"

Andrew walked back to his mom and palmed her knee with his little hand.

"Mommy? I sorry... Mommy!"

"What? Ayaw ko sayo. Away mo si Mommy."

"Mommy! I sorry!"

Maine waited for him to cry. When he started crying, Maine giggled then placed him on her lap.

"Baby, next time kasi kakain ka sa oras. Masama ung magpalipas ng gutom. Sorry na, Mommy just wanted the best for you."

He didn't answer, instead he hugged her.

"I love you, Andrew."

"I wove you Mommy!"

Then he kissed her on the lips. Alden placed an arm on her shoulder then watched his son and girlfriend.

"We're boarding for our passengers going to Maldives."

Maine covered her mouth in suprise. Alden smiled at her then whispered.

"Suprise, my Love. Tara na."

*******

They arrived at Maldives by 12:00 PM. When they arrived at their hotel. Maine slumped on the bed, with Andrew by her side. Alden smiled at his small but precious family. He went out on the balcony, then prayed like he does every night.

"Lord, bukas na po! Sana sumagot sya. Ayaw ko na pong pakawalan si Maine. Alam ko pong sya na. Masaya na ako kay Maine at Andrew, at Wala na po akong mahihiling pa. Thank you po Lord for this precious family. Amen."

Alden sighed. He slept beside his girlfriend and son.

*********

Maine quickly took a shower, then wore her swimsuit on.

"Love, Pwede bang magtakip ka? Kahit onti?"

"Syempre magtatakip ako. Diba Sabi ko, this is for your eyes only?"

He sighed.

"Tara na."

They went to the beach. They swam, they played with the pristine sand. Andrew and Maine had fun. Until it was time to get some rest. Alden recieved a text from his cousin, who's in Maldives with a friend, saying she can take care of Andrew for him. His cousin arrived a few minutes later, then they left Andrew.

"Ano ba talaga gagawin natin? Bakit kailangan pa natin iiwan si Andrew?"

"Can't I just spend some time alone with my Love?"

"Pero How bout' Andrew?"

"He'll Be Fine. We're here."

He Showed Maine the beautiful set up he planned. He let Maine sat on the chair in front of him then started eating. A few minutes later, they started dancing.

"Sana ganito na lang palagi no? Kaso Bawal Eh..."

"Alam mo, lahat naman posibleng mangyare kung magiging positibo ka. Thank you, Alden at binigyan mo kami ng oras ng anak natin."

"I will do anything for you. Remember that."

He then stopped.

"Maine... I love you, always know that you'll have my heart. I know it is too early to this thing, but I want you to know that I'm doing this for you, Andrew, and our family. I don't want to be your boyfriend anymore."

He said, and that made her shocked.

"A-Alden, What are you say—"

"Maine, I want to be your husband. I don't want to let you go anymore, I love you so much. That's why I'm asking..."

He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said.

"Maine... Nicomaine Dei Zobeyala-Mendoza, will you marry me?"

AN: We reached #85 in Fanfiction. Thank you very much! Malaking bagay po sakin to, dahil alam ko pong hindi naman maganda ung mga works ko, Pero you became patient and naa-appreciate ko po un. Thank you po! Kapit lang 😂😘