Welcome to Massachusetts!

"Yay!"

"Oh, Maine, picture kita dyan oh!"

"Ok po!"

Maine posed as her lola Tidora tells her to do.

"Ayan, ang ganda mo, hija oh!"

"Thank you po, lola!"

"Tidora! Maine!"

Nidora shouted. Tidora held Maine's hand and they ran towards their other companions.

"Dahan-dahan naman, apo. Baka madapa ka nanaman."

"I'm sorry, Lola."

"Hay, tara na."

Maine held onto her Lola Nidora's hand and hugged her stuff toy tighter. It was a Husky stuff toy from Alden on her 1st birthday. It was named 'Snow', but since she lost her memory, she didn't remember how she got this stuffed toy. After 10 minutes, they have rode the plane. Maine sat next to her lola Nidora and looked at the window quickly.

"Apo, maupo ka muna at mailagay natin tong seatbelt mo."

"Oh. Sorry lola."

She sat properly again and her lola helped her put on her seatbelt.

"Lola, where's my Ipad?"

"Ay, eto oh."

She pulled the Ipad from her bag and gave it to Maine. Maine opened the Ipad and saw her lockscreen. It was a photo of her and Alden.

"Lola?"

"Hmm?"

"Who is this boy?"

"Ah, yan? Wala yan apo. Friends mo yan dati."

"Oh, okay. Can I change it? I want it to be my picture that Lola Tidora took."

"Sige, ipaayos ko na sakanya."

"Yay!"

Maine continued to chat with her lola, unti she got tired. She finally slept, still hugging her stuff toy. 12:00 PM... They arrived at the 'Logan International airport', they were greeted by Nidora's children, Dorita and Teodoro.

"Mama!"

They both greeted and hugged Nidora.

"Mga anak! Kamusta na kyo! Asan ung iba kong mga apo?"

"Eh, iniwan lng po namin kay Rita para magkasya tayo sa kotse. Eh alam nyo naman, extra large and mga size natin."

"Hay, jusko! Nakuha mo pang mag-joke. Eto nga pala si Maine, ang aking apo."

"Hello, Maine! I'm sure, you, Duhrizz, and Dora will get together real close!"

"Sino po sila?"

"Oh. They're your cousins, hija. Oh my gosh! Lola Tinids! Lola Tids!"

"Hello, Dorita!"

Dorita hugged her lolas and pulled away.

"Wala paring nagba-bago sainyo. Lola Tidora, you still look like a miss universe!"

"Oh, thank you!"

"And lola Tinidora, you are still sexier than ever!"

"Hmm... Salamat!"

"So, let's go na po? The children must be waiting for us."

Teodoro pulled Nidora's luggage then they walk towards the exit of the airport. They were being followed by Tinidora, Tidora, and Dorita whom was carrying little Maine.