Grandma

I used the key that Emily's family gave me to get into their house. We have been friends all our life, so I guess they felt like it was necessary to give me a key. I ran up to Emily's room.

"Spill," she said, her legs crossed on her bed, almost as if she had been waiting this whole time like that. "You sounded very down when I call. What happened?" she asked, sounding very concerned. I felt that there was no way I could lie, so I just told her everything. About the call, the girl, and the threat. "Wow. That is pretty serious," Emily said, once I finished.

"Yeah," I sighed. "And I do not know what to do about it. It is not like I can just confront Kyle and tell him everything the girl said and did. Plus, he probably knew I thought he was cute, so he asked a friend to do it" Emily just stared. "Sure. He told one of his friends to tell you he is all hers and make it all creepy?" she said. "Because, that is totally Kyle like" she finished. "Oh come on," I said. "Sure, my theory is a little far fetched, but still. Also we don't know Kyle that well so we don't know what he would do or not."

We talked about solutions. The best one was to watch out for Kyle and see if any girl looks all lovey dovey at him. I know. It's lame, but we are tired, and it was the best idea we could come up with.

Emily is getting a late-night snack. Our plan is to stay up all night watching a youtube series.

We ending up falling asleep at two o'clock. I, as per usual, woke up around six thirty. Emily on the other hand, woke up at nine. I decided to texted my friend, Sarah, who used to go to my school.

{Sarah: How is your new school?} {Me: I love it. It is so pretty and fancy. Although my first period teacher is extremely strict.} {Sarah: It sucks that my parents won't let me go to that school. I get that it's to far, but now I have to another school close by.} {Me: I thought your family loved that school.} {Sarah: We did. And do, but didn't you hear? It is closing in one week} {Me: Wow. I thought they had at least another month.} {Sarah: Yeah well, I need to go. See you around.} {Me: Bye}

After we finished texting, I played Minecraft. "Good morning Emily. You look very tired," I jokingly said as she walked in. "I don't see how you are not," she said. She plopped down in the chaired next to me and logged on as well.

It was late in the afternoon, when I got a call. It was my mom. "Sweetie, I want you to come home. My mom is coming to visit, from North Carolina, in an hour" my mom said from the other side. NO. This can not be happening. My grandma is crazy. She thinks I am a boy! "Are you there?" my mom asked, noticing the silence. "Fine, I am already packed. I will head over." "Bye." "Bye," I hang up.

My grandma is coming over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am trying to make my chapters longer, and I think it came out really well.

Question of the chapter: What's the name of your friend that you have known the longest? And, how long have you known them?

The friend I have known the longest is ElectricEnergy. I have known her eight years. Please go follow her and my other friend ArtsyPancake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Until Then,
-Gracie Out