45- "Lucky You."

Percy left whilst I was sleeping so I woke up to an empty bed.

I laid in bed waiting for my maids to turn up, looking up at the ceiling. Last night I had no nightmares and I slept like a log, which was quite refreshing. My first night of a full sleep.

"Nico is coming!" Hazel swung the door open.

"Happy?" I asked her as I got out of bed.

"More than happy." She beamed at me and ran into the wardrobe.

Ever since Nico and Hazel met, they've been friends. I don't know what connected them in the first place, but since Bianca's death, they act like brother and sister. Hazel lost her mum and Nico lost his sister. They bonded over death and heartbreak and from what I know they constantly send letters to each other.

I got into the dress that Reyna and Katie had picked out for me. We were all going to have some sort of floral pattern on our dresses so we could clearly be seen as the hostesses. It was Reyna's idea, and it was a good one.

Piper was excited at breakfast. She couldn't believe that Drew was eliminated.

"Here!" She shoved a magazine article in my face.

'LADY DREW TANAKA: ELIMINATED

Countries favourite and model Drew Tanaka has been eliminated from the Selection. In a statement she posted on her social media this morning, she said that she "...will remember everyone from my time at the palace. I've made lifelong friends and I'm happy for Prince Percy. I wish him the best..."'

The article went on and on about Drew and her experience in the Selection. It didn't tell the rest of the country how she bullied the other girls or that she disrespected the New Asian culture. In her interview nothing came up about how she was eliminated or why. It seemed everyone was disappointed that their favourite wouldn't be the new Queen. I gave up reading it after the fifth lie that was told.

"We're in the top six," Piper whispered to me.

My smile was small as I watched Percy pour maple syrup on his blue waffles.

Katie dropped by my room after lunch was finished. "Italian's just landed at the airport. Should be here soon."

I nodded, putting my bookmark in place.

"Let's go and get Reyna then."

We walked quietly to Reyna's room.

She opened the door without us knocking. "I was wondering what was taking you so long."

We walked silently towards the main doors.

"Nervous?" I asked the girls.

Reyna shook her head but Katie said yes.

"Hey," I bumped her shoulder as a car came into view at the top of the driveway. "We'll be fine."

"Let's hope so."

The car came to a stop at the bottom of the stairs and we all walked down. The driver stepped out of the car and opened the door.

King Hades of Italy stepped out of the car, wearing a black tux with a matching black bow tie. Hades is very tall, imposing and very muscular. His albino white skin and intense black eyes made him seem supernatural. His shoulder-long black hair was out and he reached into the car, pulling a hand in a white glove out. The hand was connected to Queen Maria of Italy. She was wearing an old fashion black velvet dress. A string of pearls was around her neck and her dark hair was tied back. Maria was beautiful, both of her children looking like her. Bianca had her smile and Nico had her dark brown eyes. She smiled at us and the last Royal Family member stepped out.