4- "I-Uh, Um. You Look Gorgeous"

I woke up the sound of Hazel jumping onto my bed to wake me up. The sun was shining through the open curtains and I could hear the bath running, indicating that Justine or Alicia had started to run me a bath

"Wake up Annie! Wake up! You're going to see Perce today!" Hazel squealed

I groaned "I'm up, don't call me Annie"

She just rolled her eyes and pulled the doona off of me leaving me in a thin nightgown. Way to cold to my liking.

I grumbled about it being too early as Alicia pulled me towards the bathroom while Hazel went to the wardrobe. Justine helped me get out of my Pj's (lol) and hop into the bath because I was still half asleep. While Justine and Alicia scrub my hair and skin I could hear Hazel muttering to herself picking an outfit to make Percy 'get down and propose'

Soon after Alicia and Justine had finished scrubbing me spotless I was sitting in front of the mirror while they did my hair and makeup. We made small talk about their families and some guards that Alicia had her eyes on.

Hazel came out of the closet, in one hand, she held a beautiful floor length navy blue lace dress and in the other, she held navy blue shoes with a bow on the toes to match. Justine had done my makeup natural, making it look like I had none on and Alicia had done a section of my hair as a plate and had pinned it around my head. I had my normal earrings, bead and owl necklace on as well. When I looked in the mirror, I saw myself, nothing less but something more. Taller and more confident.

"Thanks, girls. I look amazing"

"That's what Percy will say!" Hazel squealed. This girl has some serious squealing problems.

"Lady Annabeth, Miss Sarah sent out a request that all Selection girls go to the Women's room before the dining room," Justine informed me

I gave her a glare for calling me Lady and said thanks.

I left the room with a hug and a wave, as I was walking out I heard Justine scold Hazel about not being maid like but Hazel whined: "But I ship it so hard!" Whatever that means

When I got to the Women's Room, half of the girls were there. One-third of those looked very confident and were talking loudly about how the Prince will just love them. Another third wore very revealing clothes. Big splits up the legs, very high might I add, tall heels and their breast were very overwhelming. The other third looked very nervous, glancing around the room while playing with their fingers and breathing quite irregularly.

I couldn't spot Thalia or Piper, the only girls I had met, so I found a seat on a couch by myself. Within 2 minutes of sitting there, I was surrounded by all 17 girls that were here.

I greeted them quietly "Um, Good Morning"

"Annabeth! Is it true you know the Prince?"

"What is he like?"

"Is he has smart as they say?"

I was bombarded with questions about Percy. They must have found out that I grew up with him.

"Um, slow down! One question at a time please"

A pretty girl with long black hair and hazel eyes, who I recognised as Imogen McMiller from Sota asked the first question

"Is it true then? You know him?"

I nodded my head "Um yeah, known him my whole life"

Some girls squealed at that, others just gasped and pointed

"What's he like?" Another asked that I didn't recognise

"What's he like? Stupid, idiotic, foolish and oblivious" I paused "But he's stupidly handsome, a loyal idiot, foolish man who is very oblivious but very intelligent in his own little way"