The Time Of The Angels Pt. 3

"The hyperdrive would've split on impact. That whole ship's going to be flooded with drive burn radiation, cracked electrons, gravity storms. Deadly to almost any living thing" the Doctor says.

"Deadly to an Angel?"

"Dinner to an Angel. The longer we leave it there, the stronger it will grow. Who built that temple? Are they still around?" {Y/N} asks.

"The Aplans. Indigenous life form. They died out four hundred years ago" River says.

"Two hundred years later, the planet was terraformed. Currently, there are six billion human colonists."

"Whoo! You lot, you're everywhere. You're like rabbits. We'll never get done saving you" the Doctor says.

"Sir, Ma'am, if there is a clear and present danger to the local population..."

"Oh, there is. Bad as it gets. Bishop, lock and load" the Doctor says.

"Verger, how are we doing with those explosives? Doctor Song, with me."

"Two minutes. Sweetie, I need you" River point to {Y/N}.

"Sweetie?" the Doctor asks as {Y/N} walks over to River, leaving the Doctor standing there.

"Anybody need me? Nobody?" Amy goes back into the Module and looks at the image of the Angel on the monitor. Its face is raised from its hands and starting to look over its shoulder.

"I found this. Definitive work on the Angels. Well, the only one. Written by a madman. It's barely readable, but I've marked a few passages" River says as {Y/N} riffles through the pages of the book.

"Not bad. A bit slow in the middle. Didn't you hate his girlfriend? No. No, hang on. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait" {Y/N} sniffs the book.

"Doctor Song? Did you have more than one clip of the Angel?" Amy asks.

"No, just the four seconds."

"This book is wrong. What's wrong with this book? It's wrong" {Y/N} says, the Angel is now looking straight at the viewer, hands completely lowered. The time stamp has moved as far as 00:11:28:04 before jumping back to 00:11:24:23. When Amy looks at the monitor again, it is closer to the camera. The module door closes and locks behind her.

"It's so strange when you go all babyface. How early is this for you both?" River asks looking at {Y/N}.

"Ahh, depends, very early I assume."

"So you don't know who I am yet?" {Y/N} shakes her head.

"How do you know who me and the Doctor are? We don't always look the same."

"I've got pictures of all your faces. You never show up in the right order, though. I need the spotter's guide. But this face of yours is the most familiar, just a little younger" {Y/N} furrows her eyebrows.

"Pictures. Why aren't there pictures?" {Y/N} says. Amy tries turning off the monitor, but it comes back on again, and again, and again. She moves closer to the monitor.

"But you're just a recording. You can't move" she tries to pull out the lead to the monitor. When she looks back up, the Angel is up close to the camera, but the time stamp is still running through the same four seconds.

"Doctor?" Amy cannot open the door. The Angel's mouth is open "{Y/N}!"

"This whole book, it's a warning about the Weeping Angels, so why no pictures? Why not show us what to look out for?" {Y/N} asks.

"There was a bit about images. What was that?" River asks.

"Yes. Hang on" {Y/N} starts reading off the page "that which holds the image of an angel becomes itself an angel."