fourteen

"BRANDON," I screamed, jumping from his bed as he ran out his and Nick's hotel room with my phone in his hands. "COME BACK HERE YOU ATROCIOUS BRAT." I yelled, chasing him through the hotel hall. A childish chuckle fell from his lips as he continued to run down the hall. He held my phone up over his shoulder and I could tell he was recording the whole thing on snapchat. "Seriously?" I said slowing my running down to a leisure walk.

"Yes." He said placing his head in the corner of the hall. "POSTED." he said turning back around. "Im sorry, here you go." he said, placing my phone back into my hands. Instead of responding, I just sent him a glare and stuffed my phone into my hoodie pocket. "Stop glaring at me," he pouted, wrapping his arms around my waist and picking me up. I felt his lips connect to the skin just below my ear, sending a chill through my entire body. "How about me and you spend the entire day together? We can go explore Atlanta together." he whispered, leaning his forehead against mine softly.

"I would love that." I whispered back, making a wide smile spread across his lips. I loved his smile so fucking much. He leaned in for a kiss but I turned my head, making his lips plant on my cheek. "Nope." I said walking away from him with a smirk on my lips. "I'm gonna go change. I'll be ready in ten minutes or so." I said, sending him a wink.

He sent me a playful glare as he stood in the middle of the hallway between our rooms. I walked into my room as Macy walked out of the bathroom. "Heyy," She smiled.

"Hey." I chuckled slightly, "Oh my god, what are you supposed to wear when you're going to explore the city?" I questioned, panic rushing through me.

"Calm down." Macy chuckled as she grabbed my shoulders, "I'll help you pick something out. Just go do your makeup and look pretty." She finished as she literally pushed me into the bathroom.

I took out my makeup bag from underneath the sink and began doing my everyday makeup. It only took me about five minutes surprisingly and it actually looked presentable. I walked out of the bathroom and looked around the room. Macy was laid out on her bed with her phone in her hands.

"Your outfit is over there. It's pretty cute if I must say so myself." She said as she pointed to my bed. I walked over to where my clothes were laid out and picked them up, walking back into the bathroom. I began quickly changing into my outfit

 I began quickly changing into my outfit

It was pretty simple but I liked it. I brushed my teeth before putting my hair into a high ponytail. "What do you think?" I asked as I walked out of the bathroom. I waved my hand around as if I were a queen, making Macy clap her hands and laugh in amusement.

"Gorgeous," she said in a posh accent.

"Thank ya darling." I said bowing as I made my way to my bed. I grabbed my phone and stuffed it into my pocket, "Alright i'm gone. Don't wait up for me." I told her, waving behind me as I walked out the door. As I shut the door, I heard her faintly yell, "USE PROTECTION!"

"Hey baby," Brandon said rubbing the back of his neck. I've noticed that he only does this when he's nervous. This can't be good. "The boys wanted to come along. Is that alright?"

"Yeah, sure." I smiled, being completely relieved that it wasn't something else. "Can I have my kiss now?" He asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Nope." I said, letting go of his hand as I started to walk into his and Nick's room.

"I hate you." he said from behind, making me turn back around. "No I don't. I'm sorry." he said quickly. I laughed and blew him a kiss as the door opened.

There stood My brother, who was already dressed, along with Austin, Edwin and Zion. They all came out of the room as if they had been waiting by the door for a while. Without saying anything, I looked at them then back at Brandon.

"ALRIGHT, LETS GO GET LOST IN ATLANTA!" I exclaimed, intertwining my hand with Brandon's as we made our way to the elevator.