opps!!

ok so letss do a quck summary so now u know that keegan is special and had these powers that make her a curse/blessing. and she spend the night with Rourk or did she??? i'll leave it up to you. also her bros are really worried and want him to stay away from thier little sister.

Now wat d u think will happen, will she obey or go and do what she wants??

if u want to ask any questions to the caracters just ask and we'll do a little interview.

heres ur chappy for the day...........................

Ugggggg i've been avoiding him all day until lunch since i'll be around my bros. but still he wants to talk to me and i want to be left alone to think.

Finally i got out of the lunchroom and went to walk around, im really grateful that this is a ginormous school or else i'll really be stuck in the lunch room until it finishes, i had about 20 minutes.

so  rite now i was just walking until i made sure  i was alone and went to an empty old classroom, i took a deep breath and i lifted both of my hands and the items started to lift in mid air and i suspended them there.

I didnt even hear the person come in and close the door behind them, since i was focused on keeping the things in the air, plus i was in the darkest part of the room so i'll have time to hide. if something did happen but as always he caught me by surprise.

i started to place the items  back and i moved my hands so i caught all the dust there was in the room  in a tiny tornado between my hands and i focused my mind in changing it to sand, my hands started to glow and i said "iscomer" which meant transform, it was a rather a simple spell i got the hang of it at the age of 7. 

It slowly started to change and i lifted my hands in the air and parted them while lifting myself from the ground.

when i noticed i wasnt alone i lost focus and all the sand disappeared and left and i fell.

I would have landed on my but if it werent for his arms that caught me i would have landed hard.

i turned to look at him and he was staring at me intently and hugged to close to his chest.

he whispered "Mine" and growled

i started to struggle because the need to go on defense mood were kicking in. well i guess all those years of traing were finally paying off.

even though i was struggling he just held me tighter until i stopped stuggling.

i just put my arms aroung his neck and thanked him for catching me.

he said that it was okay and asked what was happening, i told him that nothing was happenening and asked him what he was doing here.

"i was following you since you've been avoiding me, have i've done something to make you upset, i apologize if i have." he said sadly and bowed his head

this surprised me a lot since wolves specially alphas never bowed their heads to anyone, it was unnerving.

i suddenly felt bad since he started to talk and he released me i went and hugged him and told him that i was having a bad day and i didnt want to talk to anyone.

until i noticed that we were really close i still didnt move away wheni should have when he is me enemy

i started breathing hard until the bell rang

and i jumped and fell on th floor

"so wat was that?" he asked curiously

"how about i'll tell you another time? but rite now you keep quiet about it?" i suggested

"fine" he whined

i smiled and gasped when he leaned over and kissed my cheeck while crushing me to him.

when he loosened his hold on me but didnt take his arms aroung my waist i blushed and look everywhere nut at him.

"i've wanted to do that all day" he muttered

i started to laugh uncontrolling until i had tears running down my cheeks. he started to look really uncomfortable that i sobered up and apoligized.

i winked at him and blew him a kiss and fled from the room.

Before he could react

there wat u think?  i have writers block but im trying to keep my promise, and dont tell me things like the misspelling, i'll fix it .......eventaually hihi but later on well have a good one, see u guys later  

dark-flame ;)