School Dance (Part 3)

Officially today is the day that we are presenting the dance, im really worried, that i might fall on my face or trip or something embarrising might happen.

But im also excited and im starting to feel the adrenaline coursing through my veins.

i finally got my dress, its a down to the floor dress, it black and strapless, and had a belt around the waist it was in rocks in black and white. The best part is when i move fast or twirl it comes opens like a flower, absolutly beautiful, how i wish i got it with my mom, how much she loves to do these things with me, or simply she would do it for me since im not too keen in doing it myself most of the time.

We were leaving at 8 so i had 2 hours to get ready.

i quickly hopped in the shower and got out in 20 minutes. Then i dried myself off and but cream on my legs and arms and put my undergarments on.

I went to the salon 2 hours ago for my nails so they were done, it was a black with a design done in beige. I put my dress on and curled my hair. 

i let the curls run down my back. Then i moved to put make-up on.

i did a winged eyeliner and mascara then i put conceler on. Next i put beige lipstick on and i finished with putting beige big hoop earrings.

I ckecked the clock and i had 10 minutes to spare.

i quickly put on a strap on my thighs and put 2 knives on each leg. (just in case)

To finish to look i put on 5 inch heels in beige.

i went to look in the mirror and made sure the knifes werent showing and and i went downstairs.

i hadnt seen Rourk all day since i was busy so when i went down he stopped talking and just plain out started to stare at me.

He quickly came to my side and puts his arms around me, "you look stunning tonight"

"thanks" i say

"u know u should give me a compliment to u knw?" he said teasingly

"oh really? well if u want me to lie.." i said back

he grumbled and gave me a peck, "lets go and win the dance"

when we got there it was different it wasnt the school it looked so much more expensive.

"here we are, the thing is it only werewolves are allowed" he winked and got out of the car, he immediatly came to my side and opened my door and gave me his hand.

Aww what a gentleman!

when we gt inside i couldnt believe my eyes, it was beautiful, mesmerizing.

it looked like a club but also gave a sence of a formality you barly see in a ballroom.

we went to a table and we were joined by Daniel and Jake, and apparently they wrent alone. they brought their dates but they quickly said me right and said that they found their mates when they went on a run. i was really happy for them.

One of them was named Jazmine and the other Samantha (Sam for short).

they were actually decent girls and very respectful. i actually think we might get along in the future.

all of un wentdancing for about an hour untl we took a break and us girls rested our feet so we can be ready for the dance-off, but seriously i could be on my feet for more than 5 hours in high heels, i was that used to it it was natural now.

i guess the practice paid off, yeah!

When it stated i started to feel a bad vibe but i let it go for now.