The Fight (Part 3)

here u go..............

10 minutes later>>>>>>>>>>>

My brothers and I did a circle, covering each others back.

We were throwing punches and kicks, shooting daggers and knifes.

For a moment all of us scattered a little to fight our own battles.

I was against 5 rouges. they were circling me, on the end of my eye I saw them give each other signals, 2 came at me so I jumped in the air and threw my legs in the air doing a split and kicking them in the face.

Thank goodness for my heels

I landed softly on the ground and flipped one while with my other hand I sent a dagger to the throat of the other, both falling unconscious.

Then I threw my knife at 1 while I shot the other, the last once seemed the more experienced, but I saw a tint of fear and raged in his eye at the same time. Hihi

We started circling each other, I waited because the first rule I learned in fighting was to NEVER throw the first move, first block and then attack, so I waited.

Since he was getting impatient he went and threw a punch at me, I moved to the side grabbing his arm and braking it, then I slowly lifted my leg and hitting him in the stomach.

When he crouched down he grabbed my leg and threw me (Thanks for so many years of gymnastics!!!) I did a back flip and landed on my feet, I started walking toward him to finsh him, but I saw Nick injured so quickly I shot the rouge still on the ground and went to help my brother.

He was badly injured so I took a deep breth and carried him to a closed place and 3 seconds flat I injected thiyin (I invented it, DONT JUDGE!) which basically is a vitamin that gives you energy when you are finding yourself in trouble.

I quickly check to make sure he didn't have any more injuries and left to help

>>>>>>>>>>>2 hours later>>>>>>>>>>>>

After the attack we went to our house.

I stripped and I got in the shower for a nice hot bath.

Thank goodness, my bathroom is connected to my room and is huge or else I don't know what i'll do.

Not that im girly, heck no!

But I like spacious places, so as I got the huge tub nice and full with water and bubble bath, I went in and stayed for 30 minutes, through the intercom my mom said that dinner was going to be ready in an 30 minutes.

But since was so comfy, I stayed for about 10 more minutes until I finally got out. And since im in my house that is protected and safe, I but my under wear, bra and black booty shorts with my fuchsia tank top. Yeah I know a hunter that could kill without a secong thought is so carefree, weird right? Well I just amaze my self sometimes HAHA!

Ok so I had 20 minutes left, I went to my laptop and started reading the books I bought online, wow I love James Patterson's books they are really amazing. (Maximum Ride series, I recommend it, sooooooo good)

I went downstairs to go eat.

My mom made spaghetti, my favorite!

And since I never get fat I ate, 2 servings, yeah I eat a lot, but who cares? me? no, not so much HIHI

after dinner I retreated to my room to grab the book I bought at the book store and I got on my hammock that was in the corner of my room. I got comfy and I put music and started reading.

After about 2 hours later I felt my eyes get droopy but I had to finish the book it was really good so I didn't notice a shadow watching me from afar.

So as promised 3 updates, but the bad news is that I got 1 more week of school until I have break for 1 week, yay (and u can count that i'll update much sooner) if only I get comments, I mean I really appreciate the people that gave me likes and comments but I feel as if, you guys think the book is okay and not that great, if you guys want to give me ideas, just type send me in through my inbox or the comments, Im open to ideas, plus I want to make the book good for u guys so pleaseeeee comments and like, who knoews maybe i'll update tomorrow if I have at least 5 comments.

ok next chap im going to include rourk

LIKE

COMMENT

SHARE

LOVE U GUYS!!!!! <3

dark-flame ;)