School!!! :( (Part1)

Hey u guys! Please tell me what u think of this book. Its my first time im writing in wattpad and im open to suggestions. Thanx <3

RING RING!!!!

Dang this alarm! How much I hate it.

"Sweety!!! Get up, time for school!" my mom yelled from the kitchen.

My body is so sore from the training I did yesterday.

FLASHBACK.....

"NOW DO 500 SIT-UPS AND PUSH-UPS," my dad ordered.

"UGG!!!" my brothers and I groaned.

I mean just because my brothers and I are the best hunters, I'll think they'll cut us some slack. But no! Our parents push us over the edge, so we'll get as much of training as possible. By the end of the day my siblings and I are super tired and so whipped! I still can't believe we get up each day to keep training our butts off! Its a miracle.

That's probably because we're hunters. You see when you're a hunter you get to heal super fast, you have super smell (to hunt), super hearing (again to hunt) and super strength (to fight). Being a hunter is the best thing in the world that ever happened to me. Im so glad I was born here.....

END OF FLASHBACK....

"KEEGAN, IF YOU DONT COME DOWN HERE IN THE NEXT 20 MINUTES, YOU'RE GOING TO REGRET YOU ARE LIVING!!!" my brother Jasper yelled.

I quickly got in the shower and come out 10 minutes later.

Going to my closet I pull out a red tank top with my black skinny jeans and my nine west black leather booties and toped it of with my black leather jacket. I went over to my drawer and did a winged eyeliner and put some gloss on and left. But not before getting my Gucci duffle bag and slinging it over my shoulder.

Once I got downstairs I gave a hug to my parents, grabbed my keys and went out the door.

I went to the huge garage ( and when I say huge I mean it) my garage has one car for each parent, one car for each child (except I have 2) and it also holds all (my brothers and I) motorcycles.  Did I tell you I have a Nissan Leaf and a Black Audi and a Ducati, I love my babies! And NOBAODY touches them.

So I go and stand and look, should I take my Ducati, Audi or Leaf. Since its the start of my senior year, I want to make an impression. I get on my leaf  and I'm off to school.

Hope u guys like it! Sorry for not updating, I have lots of schoolwork. Tell me what you think. PLEASE

LIKE & COMMENT THANK YOU <3