Deciding

where am i? i kept asking myself

i keep seeing white every where  i then in the distance i see a woman, if i say she was gorgous was an understatement, she was so exquisite and delicate, almost as if you look her the wrong way you could get burned. also she was dressed in a white flowing dress made of silk. it was really a sight to see.

she was than in front of me and was smiling at me, "oh! child, please dont stare we dont have a lot of time" she said gently.

i quickly went out of my trance and gave her my hand to shake but she didnt give me her hand in fact she gave me a hug and we sat down.

"ok since there isnt enough time im going to tell you things straight forward, im the moon goddes and even if your a hunter ur a mate with one of my children, i know this is weird but its how fate wanted this so it'll happen. so i know you have a lot to learn and you might have a lot of questions but i'll say it straight forward." she said it in a hurry

i looked at her in shock, once i have heard of a moon goddess but there wans t really prove that there was, i guess for us the hunters it seems fake but i now knew the truth. i still couldnt believe my eyes, it just seemed so impossible.

Right in front of my eyes there was the moon goddess and me a  weirdo trying to take it all in.

"well what do you wat me to do?" i asked softly and looked down

she put a hand under my chin and said "its still not your time to die, you have so much things you need to take care of, you have a pack that cares about you, a mate that loves you uncondicionally, and problems that need to be settled, you will go back. but the decision is your, if you keep walking forward or wil go to the heavens and leave this dimension but if you go back the way you came than you will be back with your mate" she said and started walking toward the light.

she turned around and said "i know you'll make the right choice." and smiled at me and suddenly a light surrounded her and she disappeared.

i just sat down and started to think, did i really want to die or did i want to finish the things i had to do and after i made my life i would decide its time to go.

Did i want to die protecting a pack?

Did i want the full responsibility now if i go back?

Would i be able to handle it?

Should i even try.....no i shouldnt......i did enough.......but......i stood up.....i knew what i had to do.

i started to walk....

hey you guys so whick path do you think shes going to take? i know its short but next chap is going to be fun hopefully i can make it to ur expectation, please

COMMENT

SHARE

LIKE

tell me what you think, thanks  

<3 Ya!

good nite 

Dark-flame ;)