chapter 22

The next morning I wake up later than I thought I would. Well no point in going to class now I guess I can do something .I grab my bad ,phone and keys .just as I walk out I bump into someone .When I look up emerald eyes greet me with a smile ." Hey why aren't you at class ?" Harry asks his cold hand placed on my shoulder " I just didn't want to go ." He smiles and chuckles a bit ." I'm starting to think I've been a terrible influence with you. Hey , Have you eaten yet ?" I start to wonder why harry hasn't been in class either ." Uh no not yet ." Isay ."Well come on then We can't have you starving can we ." I lead him to my car and toss him the keys . We drive along and I turn the radio on where the song Fancy by Iggy Azalea . Harry starts yelling the lyrics making me laugh so much I gasp for breath.

         We arrive down at IHOP and Harry asks for a table for two .The boy sits us at our table ." How bad was I the other night ?" " Well you had a beer in your hand while you where sleeping and you smelt really bad like smoke you threw up a  lot and I kinda had to force you into the shower , So not bad at all ." I laugh at his embarasses face . A lady comes to take our order Harry gets the French toast while I get the Blueberry waffles ." I'm really sorry about that by the way." I laugh again ." Harry it's fine I don't  mind .''

     Harry pays for the meal and I thank him. We drive home and I notice Harry is in a very good mood today .He wenrt the whole way to the apartment making terrible jokes but I laughed anyway he laughed like a child everytime. Harry parks and we get out of the car I walk over to his side.He pushes me againt the car smashing his lips against mine . I had no clue this is what it would feel like but it was wonderful . He pulls back and smiles down at me ." You know you are so beautiful .'' he says , I smile looking up at his eyes.

_______________________________________________________________

Hey its almost over I'm  really excited to start my new story aaa

        xx