chapter 8

I practically run to the apartment  after the bell rings making sure I don't see Harry. I don't know why but I'm actually nervous. I unlock my door and throw my bags on the floor running to the bathroom and jumping in the shower. The scent of my lavender hair wash smells so good I wrap a towel around my body and blow dry my hair then I plug in the curling iron and got to my room to pick out what I should wear I stick with my favourite light blue button shirt , jeans and my black leather boots .

The curling my hair was the hard part because I kept burning my fingertips. When I finally get done I apply mascara, After all I never really wear much make-up anyways. I sit on the couch and get on Twitter  to check if Luke Hemmings from the band 5SOS posted anything. I scroll down and refresh  the tweets every couple of minutes. I hear a knock at the door , I grab my purse and open the door to find Harry in a grey shirt this time.

"Hello ,um are you ready to go?" I nod my head and close my door and follow him into his shiny car .We drive in silence but the song that is playing is one of my favorites.

Was there a certain movie you wanted to watch ," Harry says breaking the silence .

"umm no, Is there something you wanted to watch " I flash a smile.

"I actually wanted to watch the new Paranormal Activity,but If your to scared I understand " he chuckles . " Are you calling me wimpy , you know what fine It's probably not even scary " I argue back.

When we get to  Harkins Theater he grabs the tickets and we walk into the dark room playing commercials.We sit down in the very back and the movie begins and I sit back regretting this movie already.I hear him silently chuckle in my direction so I playfully smack him in the shoulder .

Harry's POV

I only picked this movie to scare the shit out of her. It's barely an hour into the movie and her head is on my shoulder covering her eyes. I uncover them and she sits up straight looking like she's might faint so I place my hand on her thigh sending goose bumps to cover her arms. After the movie is done I take her to a Pizza Restaurant .

" So that movie wasn't even scary right " I mockingly ask.

" oh shut up ,but you've gotta admit that movie was freaky " she replies and smile appears on her lips. We talk the whole time about the annoying teachers or how she likes it here now but went I ask about her family she refuses to answer so she turns the tables and asks me about my family.I tell her about Gemma and my mother about leave out my father which she doesn't both to ask about again.

She begs to pay for the bill but I refuse and she pouts her lips to give me the puppy dog face ' god she always knows how to drive me crazy ' I think to myself and finally give in but I only let her pay half.

" Thank you " she says with a cute grin on her face.

Jessica's POV

"Dinner was  great thanks for that ,I haven't really been out myself " he smiles and replies with no problem making my laugh. I get out of the car and we both come around walking close to each other

" Thanks again for taking me out I really had a good time " he smiles and agrees. When he leans in I feel nervous so I just go along. When our lips connect I flood with excitement, his tongue entering my mouth. When the kiss breaks I smile and his phone rings ,I hear him curse under his breath we breath walk into our apartments and I plop myself onto the couch.