chapter 20

Harry's POV

I pull into Josh's place filled with girls dressed half naked as usual trying to attract any guy they can .Louis comes behind me pats me on the back and hands me a spike lemonade .I take a sip and the familiar but strong taste of vodka fills my mouth I think I've had my fifth cup of whatever this girl named Sally or Sofie , something like that was giving me .Some girl across the room keeps looking over  at me but I loose interest as soon as Liam shows up and says it's game time .

"Alright let's start easy since Harry has finally gotten his lazy ass here ". I flip him off ."How 'bout dare or dare

Everyone sits on the couch and I've got two girls practically sitting on me .Another girl that I used to 'hangout' with starts daring Josh to do whatever he wants with Gloria for ten minutes .Then I hear a very familiar voice FUCK it's Andrea ." Umm Harry ,I dare  you to make out with me ." Andrea bits her bottom lip and winks her eye .As drunk as I am I can't think straight so what's the har .I shift my body toward her and she does the same .Once our lips touch I slide my tongue into her mouth which tastes like strawberry Vodka .We separate when someone in the back shout for us to get a room .

Andrea and I talk for a while and as her usual nosy ass self she wants to know where I was .Just to shut her up I push her against the wall to kiss her and soon it becomes a needy kiss . We pull apart and watch a new game continue .I'm dared to kiss a few girls but nothing else ,which tells me these girls are all new to this stuff .I am way to intoxicated to drive so Louis and Niall drive my ass back to my apartment .Niall grabs my keys and shoves it in the lock kicking the door open .I lay down and shout for them to get the fuck out of my apartment.They laugh ,flip me off and close the door .I am NOT going anywhere tomorrow like this .

Jessica's POV

I hear a door slam ,Ugh what time is it .The clock is to bright to look at so I just head to my door and almost trip over all the bags of clothes .I rub my eyes 3:00 is the time , who the heck would be up this late .I can't fall asleep anymore so I just watch TV .