Chapter 31

Weeks had gone by and it was the same boring schedule of school and the continuous homework. IT was very stressful, our instructors were complete asses the entire time. I had hardlyseen Harry other tan the time he would drive me to attend our classes. Honestly it was boring, I never had anytime for things other than school and work nowadays. Not seeing Harry was killing me, Lately he'd be gone for hours during the night and I would wake whenever his apartment door would slam shut but I never bothered to ask. 

It was finally Firday and luckily we weren't assigned any work over the weekend. I hoped to see Harry once again it was nice going to meet my family with him and they all thought he was good for me, aside from the load of tattoos placed on his body. I quickly ran home knowing that Harry would not be driving me. Slammong my door shut I ran to my room quickly undressing myself and replacing thse with my work uniforms. 

It was a small hipster cafe, where I waited tables. I loved the job. There were always different people, yet they all had the same interests in the same things. Teens with colored hair and inked bodies wondering through and they all just sit down to relax not caring about the things that needed to be done. Alex was like these people, he worked the same shifts as I did. He would sing every song, greet every costumer politely. He jad this great dark blue hair color with a cool quiff. We always talked during our shifts, sometime we talked with the people that came in. Alex always did the most conversating, I never had much in common with teens like this. 

_________

Sorry this is really just a filler I haven't updayed in a while but I've got some good..... well partially bad things coming up so keep reading . love you guys!!!!!!!