chapter 5

I walk to the door maybe it's Zayn but when I see the lock of curls ,and gorgeous eyes ,It's Harry. His muscular arm is leaning against my door and Angie is looking at me with an ' I'm so sorry 'look in her light brown eyes.I sigh and let her wake past me back to the kitchen to eat her chocolate donut.

" Hey Harry what's up " I say with a slight smile . His green marbles finally come to look up at me at I almost faint at the sight of him in this angle .

" Umm, listen I'm sorry for being a jerk this morning and when you first moved in okay , I just didn't know what to do most girls just come up to me and kiss me but you looked at me like you had no interest in me at all so I guess I just got mad and I didn't mean to stare at you either " He blurts out almost so fast I could barely understand what he had just said.

I giggle because I've only seen the dark ,mysterious Harry and here he looks almost innocent ." Harry it's fine I know hanging out with those guys makes you want to be tough so I completely understand "I say hoping my words will make him at least calm down .

" Okay good I was wondering if you don't mind that I could take you out to a movie like tomorrow If your not buss... " before he could finish I reply with a nod and he leaves to his apartment next door .

Angie feet pad across the floor over to me " So he's taking you out tomorrow ohmygod what are you going to wear " she squeals.

I roll my eyes " Ang its just a movie " . Her smile spreading ear to ear ,god she always thinks like its a big deal with me just because I'm a year younger.

" So how's my mom and Lydia doin' ." I change the subject. "Well your mom's doing great but Lydia seems to be having nightmares about that night again " she looks at me with sorrow in her eyes and asks "Are you still having them too"? I shrug my shoulders and we both go upstairs brush our teeth and go to bed.

When I wake up Angela Isn't in my room but the letter on the counter in the kitchen simply says ' going to go get coffe wit a guy I met will spill tha details later luv yuh <3 - Angie. I sigh deciding to go to Barnes and Nobles Book Store to read on my nook for a bit . Right when I walk out I see Harry and his friends walking out of his apartment .