chapter 4

soooo I check about how to get more pages in my writing ( complicated) making this chapter a little longer . :)

Ugh why did Harry have to be so rude, I mean he's practically like an angel with tattoos but his temper is horrible . " don't be a bore " his hurtful words flood my mind again .

" I'm so so stupid , How could I possibly like him " I blurt out surprising myself.

So I have only one friend ,I think which is at least a good thing ,but I also have an enemy too. I unpack my bag starting on my first page .

Tired , that's what I feel right now but I have to finish these dang assignment before tomorrow. I take a quick glance at the red alarm clock 12:02 it read. This paper was taking for ever I guess a little break won't hurt ,so I lay down not allowing myself to fall asleep but quickly fail. In the morning a loud bang comes from my front door " Care bear open up it's me " I quickly run and open the door knowing it's my BFF from back home .

" Angie I MISSED YOU SO MUCh " I practically squeal and scream all at once .

" hey care bear how's life for yah " Angie asks.

"Aye keep your fucking voice down we're trying to sleep " Harry's voice angrily yells by his door .

" Jeeezz someone's definitely not an early bird are ya " I say while rolling my eye's and pull Angela into my apartment .

"Who the hell is that " she says with a question on her face . " Oh that's my neighbor Harry , he's quite the gentleman isn't he " I sarcastically say making Angie burst into laughter. I let Angie  drop me off at school so she can go shopping after. I see Harry pull up in his car along with Niall, Louis, and Liam I think that is their names. Harry wears only a white shirt ,blackjeans ,and converse. He actually looks good today.

I see Zayn and walk over to him " hey Jess , I see you've met Mr. styles " he says looking behind me every few seconds. " Yeah how did you know " I ask.

He smiles and says " Well, he's practically using his laser eyesight to melt you" he laughs at his own little joke. I turn around and zany wasn't lying ,Harry turns his attention back to his friends when his eyes meet mine. Zayn and I walk to first period together and once again harry is the last one to walk in taking the seat in the back again .

After class I call Angie to come and pick me up then I give a hug to Zayn before he leaves. As soon as Angie arrives I hurry and jump into the car the she calls 'Baby' .

"How was your shopping spree today ?"I ask seeing the back of her car has about fifteen bags .

"Oh it was awesome I love the stores here " she answers smiling as always. Then a few minutes later we both unload all of her bags into my room. Angie goes to answer the door when it knock then I hear " Jess it's for you ". I freeze hoping it's not the person I think it is.