chapter 7

I grab his wrist and dig my nails in making him yell something that sounded between a scream and a howl. Nial's grip on me slip's , my knee connects to his groin and he crumbles to the floor in pain. I make a run for in fumbling with my keys to get in but my hands a violently shaking " come on , Come on  ,fuck " I curse at myself , tear forbidding me to see. A  cold hand goes on my shoulder but my hand connects with the face before I take a glance and see it's Harry .

" Oh my god ,Harry I'm so so sorry I thought it was someone else , are you okay " I cover my face with my hand .

" It's fine could you get me an ice pack though " he says with a low chuckle coming from his perfect lips.

"Yeah sure come in " I grab his hand and lead him to my couch .while I go get the ice pack from my fridge . When I get back the remote is in his hand flipping through the channels , but his cheek still red .

" who did you think I was " Harry questions .

" umm , no one important " Images of Niall trying to rape me flood my head .

" Obviously it was someone important if you punched me that hard , you know I was actually going to see if you were okay " he states clearly getting pissed off .

"Niall " the name  escape my mouth before I can stop them .

" WHAT" His beautiful green eyes wide with shock . " I want to know what happened " so I nod with him before he starts getting mad again.               

 Harry's POV

" Niall " the name that comes out of her innocent mouth sends me boiling with anger . I thought I told that fucking bastard to stay away from her. When I look at her frightened grey eyes ,I tell her to tell me everything that happened and she obeys. Damn it she's fucking crying , I don't know how to control my anger right now .

" HE FUCKING TOUCHED YOU " I yell damn it when I find him he's fucking dead that bastard. I don't even know why I'm getting all protective over her , I get a fucking pissed when I see other guys checking her out , I mean she's got curves a nice body and everything and those fucking skinny jeans she wore today drive me  crazy.

I hand the ice pack back to her and walk out of her apartment boiling over with anger And get in my car shoving in the key .

" Harry , please don't do anything stupid he was probably just drunk " she says trying to get me to stop from going to his house and beating the living shit out of him. The words only make me even more aggravated. I step on the gas and drive to his apartment , He's probably throwing another party again. I park and slam my door shut. When I knock a blond girl opens the door ." Hey Harry long time no see "she says and winks at me .

" Where is Niall " I spit. She shrugs her shoulders so I walk past her and sure enough he is making out with a brunette chick. Grabbing hold of his shirt I throw him onto the floor .

"What the fuck did I tell you huh " , " TO fucking stay away from her , and sure enough she is crying that you fucking put your filthy ass hands on her ". I punch him square in the nose then another in the eye and then the lip ,over and over until Louis drags me off .

" You say away you bastard or next time I promise I'll kill you " I spit , Louis pushes me out of Niall's frat . " What the fuck was that about " Louis asks .

" He tried to fucking rape Jessica " I yell losing me temper.

"I think you need to leave , just cool down a bit ok " he says and I nod.

Jessica's POV

 God I hope he really doesn't get himself into any trouble . Yes Niall deserved to get beat up but then again what if something happened to Harry. I start to panic. I just want to sleep right now , my eyes close and I fall into a deep sleep but the nightmare comes again. I repeat everything again wake up crying but it's already six thirty so I get ready for school  and make some coffee. the bags under my eyes from my lack of sleep is useless to try and cover up. I call Angie to see if she already left because her bags aren't here anymore but she doesn't answer .

I ride the bus to school and see Zayn Talking to a girl named Perrie ,I've talked to her a few times at lunch and she's very nice and gorgeous I would love to be as beautiful as her. They both say goodbye to each other and I walk over to him .

"I see someone has a crush " I say wriggling my eyebrow and him making him laugh.

" Yeah she's beautiful ,smart kind what's not to like about her , anyway I'm taking her out today  " he happily says

"well have a great time "  I tell him and wave bye .

When I turn around I see Liam ,Louis , and Oh My God Niall's face is bruised up everywhere , he looks like he's in pain. I see Harry walking over to me with a cheeky smile on his face .

What the hell did you do to Niall's face " Is the first thing I ask .

" Well hello to you to " he says looping his arm around my neck the he says ." Since I didn't take you out yesterday how about a movie to night " he looks down at me with questioning eyes.

" That would be fun " I smile and we both go to class.