Chapter 27

Washington, I always forgot how cold the mornings were sometimes. It is nearly seven o'clock , normally when I lived her I would wake up extra early want walk through our neighborhood. It's quite beautiful everything is so green and all of the houses were a bit old. The sky was grey and it could already smell the rain. I continued my path back towards my home and then felt rain dripping onto my hair then fully engulfing my body.

Harry, Lydia , and my mom sat in the kitchen eating thier breakfast when I walked in. Pouring my coffee and grabbing a muffin from the counter I took my seat next to Harry not bothering to include myself in the conversation. I finally came back to full consciousness noticing that my mother was talking to me.

"Sorry, what?"

"I asked how your walk was dear," says my mother.

"I was fine, the rain is nice. How'd you sleep harry?"

"Great actually," Harry immediately responds.

Lydia holds back a giggle that only I can see. Her cheeks are bright pink from holding her breath, which only makes me do the same not wanting Harry and my mom to notice. Once I finish my muffin, I pour yet another cup of coffee and creamer into my favorite mug.

" Oh, Jessica I almost forgot the family is coming over tomorrow to celebrate your arrival."

"Wait, the enitre family is coming over?"

"That is exactly what I just said Jess."

" Oh, good lord." I put my hand to my face, this is going to be a very awkward situation.

___________________________

Sorry very short chapter I'm writing at midnight right now but honestly I'M SO EXCIzTED FOR YOU ALL TO READ MY NEXT BOOK!

A/N: Sorry if there are any grammar mistakes or punctuation mistakes, like I said it's late.