Chapter 28

"Harry, How does this look?"

"You look great babe."

I tried on the final dress for Harry and his response has been the same for every one. My family will be over in less than an hour and I still have nothing to wear, this is just great. Instead I pick a white dress and a pair of flats then exit the room to help my mother and sister with all of the food. So far the only person that has arrived would be my aunt Casey. I haven't seem my family in ages and now I'm bringing a boy home with me. I hope everyone likes Harry.

" Jessica, honey you looks beautiful the only thing you should be worrying about is Jasper trying to steal Harry right from you." I laugh along with my aunt at her terrible jokes. She always knew how to lighten someone's mood. Finally I see Harry looking..... well like the Harry I love. Same black jeans with converse but he wears a nice white button up shirt.

Cars begin to pull into our driveway and my family fills into the house one by one. We exchange hello's and they carry on greeting the other members of the family. My littlest cousin runs into my arms and she was also very fond of Harry. He didn't even mind that she never left his side throughout the whole thing. Jasper finally walks into the doorway with a huge smile on his face as per usual. Jasper and I get along like no other in the family, he also happens to have great taste in men (wink wink).

"JASPER, I missed you so much."

"Hello my beautiful cousin. How are you doll."

"I'm great, New York is lovely ,school is eh. How are you."

"I'm great, is it just me or are boys getting hotter by the dozen."

"Ha, See this is why I love you. I want to to meet someone I brought back." We weave aroung the groups of siblings and finally I see Harry with my sister laughing and talking. "Harry love, there you are I want you to meet my cousin Jasper. Japser this is my boyfriend Harry."

"Harry, nice to meet you. I hope your having a great time with these crazy old people. I better get going, I've got work in half an hour. It was great meeting you, Jess hang on to this handsome guy."

I smile at Harry taking in a deep breath. Harry met all of the family and luckily they seemed to ignore the tattoo's and focus more on him. I honestly don't think anyone disliked him. That's the great thing about Harry, once you get to know the real him it's like there's no better person out there. Seeing him smile is the reason for mine.

"So what's so interesting about this boy honey, because knowing you tattoo's aren't something you'd go for." I barely even notived my uncle Will join my side but luckily I heard him clear enough to answer. It was true though. Tattoo's had never been my thing, He know's me better than anyone other than Japser.

"He's just got this great spirit that could like light up and entrie room and his smile it's just something that brightens my enitre day. The tat's are just a bonus. He's one of the greatest guys I've met...... Other than you of course uncle, you'll always be number on."

"Damn right I will."

I rejoin Harry's side and we sit one the couch next to some friends of my mother's. Most everyone has left now, those people can talk for hours. I spent most of my time at Harry's side other than two different times. I'm tired and worn out all I want to do is just sleep. I've got two more days left here then I'll be back in the big city the Harry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

here's another Update I honestly hope you guys are enjoying this. Leave a comment below if you are, It would mean a lot. I've been writing my newest story I hope to upload that soon it's called "Hunt". I love it so far so I hope you will too. ENJOYYYYYYY