"God I love you" Lia kissed me down my neck as I chuckled, pulling her away.

"Come on baby you're making me blush" She laughs, climbing on top of me.

"Well" She pecked my lips. "You're always making me blush. Time for me to make you blush"

I chuckled. "Alright, look got to go practice. You know coach Max doesn't like for me to be late"

"No stay for another round" her fingers grazed my stomach as I laughed. "Baby, I've got to go" I pulled her off of me and begin to get my clothes on.

When I got my phone off of the charger, I turned around to see her smiling. "Do good and don't hurt anything while your practicing" We peck lips and I went down the stairs, into the kitchen to see from the sliding door that Xander was playing outside with Cherry, with our maid Wanda watching him outside.

That dogs name just... It just makes me think about her when we both said thats when we were going to name our dog if we ever got married.

But Lia was my everything. I went out the sliding door, going over to him. "Xander" I called out he looks and smiles running up to me. I picked him up.

"Mmm you're getting big man" He giggles. "Yeah I'm going to be big and strong like you" He said as I chuckled.

My son looks up to me man.

"Yeah. I want to see you grow and be a good boy" He nods his head. "I'll be back for dinner okay?" I said as he nod. "Okay daddy" I put him down and started to see him play with Cherry. That dog loves Xander more than anything.

I heard a bark and I turned around to see Maverick. I smiled, bending down towards my dog. Yes my dog.

She didn't want him so he's mine now. "Hey Maverick" I chuckled, petting him. He wagged his tail.

"Okay I've got to go" I got up and seen Wanda reading a magazine. "Hey Wanda?"

She looks up at me and her eyebrows went up. "You want anything while I'm out?" I asked as she shook her head no. "No sir Brently but thanks"

"No. Just Brently" I said. She chuckles, "Madam Lia would get angry at me Sir" She said. I rolled my eyes. "Address me as Brently"

"Okay... Brently" She smiled. I walked back in the house to get my bag and drink. I got my one of my keys and started on my way.

-----------

"Brently.... We're done I don't want my star champ to become tired and fall out" I chuckled, wiping my sweat with a towel. "Okay" I got out of the ring and went to my locker.

"Well.... Well Brently Manes" I heard someone said beside me. I look to see that it was one of my old opponents. Marcel Wiggins. "Well.. well... Marcel Wiggins what are you doing here?" I smirked

"I... Box here what about you?" He asked, smirking back. "I do too maybe We'll  see each other in the ring once again" I smirked. "Maybe. But this time I want slip up" He slammed his locker shut, walking away with his gloves in his hand.

After years he's still mad at me. I seen I had texts from Asher. As always.

Asher🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻👅- Come by the Bar boy. I'm hurt 😭😭😭😭

I sigh and only to wondered what happened this time.

---

When I parked my car I went in the bar seeing him at the bar taking shots. "H-Hit me again"

I shake my head. Him and Jackie had it out.... Again.

"What the hell Asher?" I threw my hands up, walking towards him and sat down. "Oh! Hey man.... Wh- Why'd you come" He said in a slur tone.