The Trusting Hand 🍋

-Jack's POV-

"Seriously babe," Mark said, groaning slightly. "This is wonderful, but I really need my phone back."

"I've only been pampering you for a couple of hours. You'll get your phone back this afternoon. 2pm to be exact." I took my hands and leaning into the middle of his back as he laid nude on his stomach. The bed rocking slightly as I rubbed his shoulders and arms. "That means that I have another three hours before you start dealing with the outside world."

"But Sean, - "

"Don't but Sean me at all," I said, now straddling his legs and rubbing his lower back. "You deserve at least a morning off the YouTube clock. Now relax your legs. They are getting rubbed down next. "

He sighed heavily, and relaxed his legs. I got up and moved down and started rubbing his thighs. He groaned happily.

"That does feel really good," he admitted.

"See?" I said, giving him a gentle squeeze on his firm ass. "Told you that you needed this."

After rubbing his legs and feet I asking him to flip over onto his back. He did and I began to rub his upper shoulders. His eyes were so sleepy looking now, between the shower and the massage.

"If you need to rest your eyes again, I can wake you up at 2pm," I whispered.

"No," he said sleepily. "I'm fine." He held out his hand and I gave him mine. He pulled me down gently and we kissed. "Is there a reason why I'm the only one naked?" he asked, looking down at my flamingo shorts.

"Didn't you already have enough kissing in the shower earlier?" I asked, grinning at him.

"I'm looking for more than kissing," he said back. "You in those shorts always get me going, and you know that."

"Maybe," I said, trying my best to sound innocent.

His right hand reach towards the zipper of my shorts. "You are supposed to be relaxing," I said, taking a hold of his hand and placing it back on the bed.

"Making love to you always helps me relax," he said, grabbing a hold of my left thigh with his right hand. I leaned over and gave him a gentle kiss, and unbuttoned my shorts. He reached around and pulled them off of my hips and after they were off, I climbed on top of him and we kissed more deeply.

His warm hands cupped my ass and squeezed. I felt myself shutter and ran my fingers through his hair. "Sean," he said, his eyes looking into mine. "Would you mind if we try something a bit different this time?"

"Sure," I said, looking at him. "What would you like?"

"Could you rub my entrance?" he said, blushing slightly. "I've wanted to do that type of thing with you for a while, but I was too embarrassed."

"Of course I'll do that for you," I said. "And you never have to feel embarrassed about wanting to try new things." I reached out my hand and took his. "I love you, ok?"

"I love you too, Sean," he said, kissing my hand.

I reached over to the end table and pulled out the lubrication, and after spreading his legs a bit, placed some on my fingers.

"I've never done this before, so let me know if I'm doing anything you don't like," I whispered, and I began the rub my fingertips near his entrance.

"Yes, I will," he said, already breathless. His moans started off softly, and I could feel how tight he was, so I wanted to be as gentle as possible. I circled his area with my right index finger, and with my left hand I took hold of his hardening member. He sighed loudly as I added a second finger, relaxing very quickly.

This was a very different way of seeing him. His breaths were fluttered and soft, unlike when he usually was in control. He was always so gentle and responsive, but there was always an undertone of strength and control that was so appealing and handsome.

However, now as I touched him, adding another finger inside, his face and chest went slightly pink, his movements delicate. He rarely ever sighed when we made love, but his tone here could only be seen as just that. I felt him push back slightly when I added a third finger, and his breath was hitching almost uncontrollably.

I stroked him as gently as I could, reading his body language that he needed me to be soft and precious with him as possible.

"Sean," he said, his voice light and airy, "talk to me."

I smiled gently. finding it nice to know that regardless of what we did talking to each other would always be a forever thing. I leaned over and kissed his inner thighs with light kisses. "You are so beautiful, my love," I said, careful to be as gentle as I could as I pressed inside of him. "Would you like me to touch you some more?"

"Yes," he said, as I felt him push against my fingers again, "Please, it feels...so...wonderful. It feels so good to...trust you."

I felt my heartbeat faster. I wasn't sure if this was the first time that he had allowed someone to do this, but that part about trusting me, that was so brave to say out loud.

I adjusted myself a bit and I moved my fingers further inside. He sighed at the movement, but his face didn't register that he was in pain, so I continued. I knew that I was getting closer to his prostate because his breaths got more shallow, and finally I felt that I was in the right spot.

"Ok, my love," I said, "I think I found it." 

"Sean," he said, almost begging me, "please."

I pushed in and felt his body tense up as he shook, his eyes shut as tight as he could make them. I could hear myself groan as I watched his his breath flutter. My need to be closer was pulling at my soul like fire. 

"Mark," I asked, my voice very small. "Can I be inside of you? I want to feel you."

His dark eyes looked into mine and he gave a shutter breath.

"Yes, please. I trust you."

I leaned down and kissed him on the lips. I could feel his thighs open wide, and I entered him as slowly as I could dare.

"Oh Jesus," I whispered. "You feel...so warm."

He groaned as I began to buck inside of him, his arms wrapped around me so tightly that I could barely breathe. into an amazing climax. His moans were almost like a rhythmic hum as I saw him shutter in completion. His eyes opened to look at me as he rocked back and forth, brightly alive with a different level of fire. I continued to thrust inside of him, only focusing on keeping his orgasm going for as long as I could. Tears were in his eyes as he looked at me, trying to form words, but seemed to not be able to do it.

"Do you want me to stop?" I whispered to him after a another few seconds. He shook his head and reached out his hand to touch my face. His hands grazed my cheek lightly, and then finally his mouth spoke words, thick sounding through the ripples of pleasure overtaking him.

"I love...you," he said, his body finally slowing down. "You...are my...world."

Then with a final groan, I felt him fully release onto both of our chests. I stroked him until he had finished completely and then pulled out my fingers and wiped him and myself down. He laid as still as he could, his face sweaty and eyes clouded over.

I leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He only was vaguely aware of where he was it seemed. "That was so amazing to watch," I whispered as I laid down beside him. "Thank you for letting me be part of that with you."

He smiled and turned over to nuzzle my neck, "I think that I do need to rest my eyes again," he said softly. I giggled, and held him tightly in my arms, and before he could say another word, I felt him relax his muscles, and start to softly snore beside me.