The Short Announcement

-Mark POV-

"Hello everybody. My name is Markiplier and this is just a short announcement to let you out there know that there will be a livestream this Wednesday the 15th. The live stream will be from 11am - 4pm PST and will hopefully be a lot of fun. Jack will be there as well so please also check out his channel for updates as well as mine. There also will be a question and answer section in the 12pm - 3pm section so please be ready to type out your questions at the appropriate time. The most asked questions within the chat will definitely be answered. So until then, I'll see you the next video. Buh-bye!"

I paused after a few waves and then stopped the recording. After sending an email to Ethan and Katherine about the chat room moderating, I dialed Robin on my phone.

"Hello," he said brightly.

"Hey just about to send the video announcement out. Just wanted to check with you and see if you had any questions or thought about any issues that I didn't."

"No," he said after a moment. "I'll be over about an hour beforehand to help set everything up, and I am mainly watching the chat to pull questions from the fans, right?"

"Exactly," I said, grabbing a pen and paper to write notes.

"What about any nasty comments or homophobic questions?" He asked, sounding concerned.

I sighed heavily. "Both Jack and I are prepared for that, and will make a point of mentioning that issue near the beginning of the live stream, and again later on if needed. Both Katherine and Ethan have kindly agreed to monitor the chat room if things get too out of hand."

"Sounds like you have thought of everything," Robin said, sounding impressed.

"No, not everything," I said with a chuckle, "Livestreams have a life of their own. There is only so much control that you have, but we have great friends and great fans. I think we will ultimately be all right."

I heard a soft knock on the office door, and turning around saw Jack.

"I'll give you another call if there are any updates or changes, and thanks again for helping out."

I hung up the phone and walked over to Jack, giving him a hug and kiss.

"Was that Robin?" he asked.

I nodded. "Just making sure everyone has a good idea as to what's going on. I'll send you a link to the announcement so you can put it on your channel too."

"Thank you," he said softly. "I tried to do my own announcement video, but I kept getting too nervous."

"Hopefully those nerves wont get the best of you on the 15th," I said, somewhat concerned.

He shook his head "no" and nuzzled his head on my chest as we stood. "I'll be ok by then, I think."

I kissed his forehead and hugged him again. "If you aren't ready for this Bright Eyes, we can wait." I said, taking my hands and rubbing the small of his back.

He looked up at me, his blue eyes, simply beautiful. "I want the whole world to know how wonderful you are, Mark. And how lucky I am to be with you."

My heart soared at his words. "You're pretty damn spectacular yourself," I said smiling. "If you're ready for this, then so am I."

***

-Jack's POV-

I opened the front door wide to see Felix standing there. He looked slightly surprised to see me, as if he hadn't expected me to answer the door.

"Fe, do you think that just dropping by unannounced could ever be considered less than charming?" I asked, slightly annoyed.

"Well since it took so long for someone to answer the door," he said with a smirk,  "I should assume you and Mark were still putting your clothes back on. Sorry I interrupted."

"We were not having -" I began, my cheeks feeling suddenly hot.

He put up his hands defensively, and walked inside. "Cool it bro," he said laughing, "no offense meant, though your red face says otherwise."

I closed the door behind him and we began to walk towards the kitchen.

"So have you come for lunch this time?" I asked. "If so I need to talk to Marzia about not feeding you."

"Actually," said Mark, who came walking out of the bedroom, "He came to see me."

My eyes widened. "Oh? What are you two doing?"

Felix coughed and turned around quickly. "I'll be in the car, Mark."

I looked back at Mark, who was looking slightly shifty, and avoiding eye contact.

"Mark," I said, my hands on my hips. "What are you two up to?"

"Jesus," he said, his fingers running through his hair. "You look just a stern as your sister Susan right now. I'm having flashbacks."

"You're not going to tell me, are you?"

He sighed, and wrapping his hands around my waist,  gave me a short kiss.

"Felix is just taking me out to get you an anniversary present," he said simply. "It was supposed to be a surprise, but since you are acting like such a detective, I might as well come clean."

I felt suddenly horrible for being so pressing. "Oh Mark," I said, my face feeling hot once again, "I'm so sorry. That's so very sweet. I need to go out and get something for you too."

He smiled, and kissed me again.

"Hey, can I go with you? If you and Fe are going to the mall, I can also -"

"No!" He said suddenly, his eyes looking almost panicked. He softened quickly when he saw my startled expression, and his tone changed. "I mean, no, we aren't going to a mall to get your gift. The gift is someplace very...specific."

I once again was confused, but decided not to make the same mistake and push again.

"All right then," I said, giving him another hug. "Have a nice time. I'll just stay here and catch up on some work."

The look of relief on his face was amazing. "Ok, babe. I'll see you a bit later."

He gave me one final kiss and then headed out the front door.

What the hell is going on with him?