The Restless Night 🍋

(A/N: This entire chapter involves sexually explicit material)

-Jack's POV-

Just let me get to the bedroom. Get to the bedroom and get this over with.

I closed the door quickly, slightly sweaty from my run up the stairs. The lock on the door making a soft "click" noise, I turned the knob twice and pulled. I had to make sure that it was locked.

I could already feel my pants uncomfortably tight around my crotch. I sat on the bed and pulled off my shorts and shirt, leaving my boxer shorts on for now. I glanced back at the door.

It was completely silent. I turned off the side table lamp, and the room was swallowed by darkness. Laying down on the bed, I closed my eyes, tracing lines around my inner thighs. All I could see...all I wanted to see...was Mark.

Him looking up at me, his dark eyes peering into mine. His mouth parted open in what I imagined was a deep moan.

This was fine. There is nothing wrong with this. One time and I wouldn't think about him in that way again.

My head leaned back into the pillow as my tongue licked my dry lips. My right hand palmed my package softly. My left hand rubbed my chest and stomach.

He would be gentle and slow like this. He would take his time with me.

***

-Mark's POV-

I walked out of the kitchen and went up to my room, painfully aware that I needed to do something about seeing the way Jack looked tonight. Another cold shower would do nothing at this point.

Porn it is, then.

I glanced at the closed guest bedroom door. It was dark and quiet. Jack was probably asleep, or at least resting comfortably.

I wished that I could sleep. Afterwards, I would be able to relax and finally rest. Kill two birds with one stone, so to speak.

The bedroom was not the best place. Jack would be right next to me and even with headphones on, he might still hear something. The office was much further down the hall. A much safer location.

I closed the door behind me, and locked it. Luckily my office chair was comfortable and allowed me to stretch out if needed. And tonight it was absolutely needed. Putting headphones on, I found the private folder that I was looking for, and clicked on the first file.

A pretty redhead smiles. Her lips full and breasts round and firm. Her eyes, a vivid green and half closed as she pulled off her panties slowly.

This wasn't working though. Not having the effect that I needed. I clicked on the next file.

A slightly older woman filled the screen, dark haired and pale skinned. Already with a toy caressing her body, she threw back her head in a lusty cry.

Next file. I have to find something.

***

—Jack's POV-

My body felt flushed as heat pooled from my pelvis to my stomach, and then finally to my chest and face. My eyes needed to remain close to keep Mark's face in my mind. Holding my arms and then reaching up to grab my hair and pull it gently.

My hips thrusted upwards and he materialized even more into my imagination. His lips meeting mine and slowly breathing into my mouth while we kissed.
My right hand pumping up and down and I twisted in my bedsheets. I stifled a moan and the pace quickened.