Gingka X Kyoya's little sister

I watched my brother Kyoya win another battle. He was so strong, a lot stronger than I am. He walked up to me,

"Good job, Kyoya!" I told him,

"Thanks (Y/N)." He said, and kept on walking, he walked to his friends and started chatting. I let out a sigh, i'm his 'useless little sister.'

I walked home alone, Kyoya told me he had to 'work' late, he was leader of the face hunters. I walked with my head down, then I bumped into someone. "Oh! I am so sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going." I apologized, looking up at the person I bumped into, he had red hair and golden brown eyes.

"That's ok!" He smiled at me, his smile was really warm, "What's your name?" He asked.

"Uh! It's (Y/N)... what's your name?"

"Gingka Hagane, it's nice to meet you (Y/N)."

"It's nice to meet you too."

"Do you beyblade?"

"I do, but my brother is much better than I am."

"Do you wanna battle?"

"S-sure!" I smiled, It was a rare occasion when someone asked to battle me.

"Great!" He took out his bey and launcher, I did the same

"LET IT RIP!" We both shouted, he wielded a blue bey.

"GO PEGASAS!" He waved his arm. Pegasas? Cool.

"Go tigress!" I shouted, my bey fought hard.

I lost after a little.

"Your really good!" He told me,

"Thank you." I hung out with Gingka for the rest of the day.

After a few weeks Gingka became my best friend. I hung around him most of my time.

"Hey Gingka!" I called,

"Hey!" He walked over to me and swung his arm over his shoulder. "How are you (Y/N)?"

"I'm alright." I lied, today was kinda crappy, Kyoya was being a jerk to me again.

"(Y/N), you say that every day, are you sure you are alright?"

I let out a sigh, "Yeah, it's just my brother has been kind of a jerk to me for the past week, I'm just trying to get him to notice me... it's really hard on me for some reason, he is supposed to take care of me, but I really I take care of myself... I can do it... it's just, I want to have someone there for me, so I won't be so alone..." Gingka looked at me, sympathy in his eyes.

"Why don't you talk to him?"

"Gingka, you've met my brother, I can't just talk to him!" Gingka nodded, I sighed and began to walk away, but he followed. "Ging-" He wrapped his arms around me,

"I will take care of you."

"Gingka-"

"I want to, don't protest, you need someone, I know that, I have seen you, one time- a few weeks ago- I followed you home, and watched you. You had been acting a little weird that day and I was worried. Once you got home you began to cry, I was so worried about you (Y/N). I don't like that you are so sad, let me take care of you... please, I want to... I love you..."

"Gingka-"

"I rented a two bedroom apartment, you could stay there since you don't feel like you belong with the facehunters..."

"I love you too." I hugged him back, and shuffled back tears. I nodded, "I would really like that Gingka... Thank you."

"Come on, let's go get your things." I nodded, we walked back to the base, Kyoya was out at the moment, I left him a note telling him where I was going and I left.

"Thank you again Gingka."

"Anything for you." He kissed my forehead.

I walked into the room that Gingka said that was mine and set my things down.

It was the evening and I was getting ready for bed when Gingka knocked on my door,

"(Y/N)? I was wondering if you wanted to watch a movie with me?" He asked,

"Sure! I'll be right out!"

"Ok."

I walked out and sat on the couch next to Gingka. He turned on the movie, after a little I felt his hand hold mine, I blushed a little. Once the movie was over we said goodnight, "Goodnight Gingka, I love you." I kissed his cheek and went to bed.