Kyoya - Period

I walked in the door in pain, I felt like shit. I threw down my keys and walked into the apartment

"Hey babe," My boyfriend Kyoya greeted me.

"Hey." I spat

"What's the matter, love?" He asked.

"I feel like shit ok? I got my period." I flopped down on the couch beside him, holding my stomach in pain. I always got the worst cramps. "And I stained my favorite outfit. I'm pissed!" 

"I'm sorry baby." He said, I only grumbled. He picked me up and took us to our bedroom, he plopped me down on our bed. "Strip babe." 

I stood up and took off the sweater I had wrapped around my waist. Kyoya went into the bathroom and started a shower for me. I took off the rest of my clothes and got into the shower. 

"Thank you, babe." I gave a small smile as I rinsed the blood off my body, it felt very nice.

"I'm going to put your clothes in the wash, Kyoya said, he grabbed my towel off the rack and I heard him put it into the dryer and my clothes into the wash.

After I spent about an hour in the shower  Kyoya brought my towel. I stepped out and he wrapped it around me. 

"Are you hungry?" He asked, I nodded. "Good, I thought so. I ordered (insert favorite food here), I got pain meds, turned on your favorite movie, and I got your heating pad ready." He smirked, he knew me like the back of his hand. 

I sighed happily, "thank you babe." 

We went and sat down. I pretty much inhaled my food, it was so good. I snuggled up to Kyoya and we cuddled. While watching the movie he started kissing me, the room started to heat up as our kisses didn't stop. I smiled to myself.

"(Y/N), I love you," Kyoya said. "You make me so happy." 

"I love you too Kyo, I love being with you." He smiled at me 

We made out the rest of the night and might have done something spicy, use your imagination ;)

I'm back for who knows how long. My life has been super hectic and a lot has happened in my life, some good some really bad, I wont go into details but things have been super hard lately. Id love to continue writing but I want to note that going forward I'm going to have all characters above 18 just because I am an adult now. I hope you all are doing well!