Should i make my own original book here on wattpad?

This is just an authors note and a poll sort of.
I was wondering if anyone would read my books if I ever wrote any.

I have an idea, hear me out...
The main character (if thatblondcamper sees this it's the person I sighed up with but older)
Is a girl named Tori Elise Rodgers, sixteen. She wears tank tops and shorts, is quiet, had brown hair with reddish streaks. She's quiet, but when you dig deep and become more in ouch with her you see that she enjoys horror movies, fighting, weapons, self defense, and she wants to be either an army trainer or a tattoo artist, so she trains for both.

The plot is that people get their own special weapon when they turn sixteen. Based on how they act, and Tori gets a weapon that no one has seen in centuries (special, original right?)
She gets the weapon, and she keeps it hidden. Your weapon is apart of you and people with rare we ions are usually popular, while people with low end things like a metal bat are the outcasts.

Tori, unlike every other girl protagonist, wants to stay unseen and an outcast. Because being popular would spill secrets she keeps about herself.

So Yes, or no.

Would you read it? If you would that would be sweet, and if you don't that's fine.

If you would like this comment... And also I need at least ten people to say they want to read it because I'm not good at motivating myself and yeah.

~Stay Super