Drag Queen David

An: I don't know what this is. And David uses the name Buttons (I'm using he pronouns for David even in his queen mode, unless it's the other queens talking)

       David was getting ready in his dressing room, getting his dress ready. His wig was a beautiful red color, and he had glitter all over his red cocktail dress. He had glittery red lipstick and black smokey eye makeup. He smiled in the mirror and walked out to the backstage area. David's coworkers screamed at how cute he looked.

      "Looking good Buttons!" Bia Tich (heheh) yelled. He just blushed. He was happy he didn't have to do everything they did. He was always on the feminine side of body structures. He giggled and they all talked on and on. They still had three hours to get ready and they were professionals.

      Daniel on the other hand was annoyed. Jasper and Jen, his best friends, we're trying to get him to go to a Drag Queen place. Because Jasper was bisexual and loved watching people look so pretty, and Jen loved the fashion. He sighed, he did not want to go at all. Plus he did not want to pay for the tickets to get in. They were expensive as hell.

        David loved his song, Circus by Brittany Spears. And he knew it by heart. The others had raunchier songs that he thought suited them, but wouldn't listen to them at home ever. He sighed, waiting for the time to arrive. He loved his job and the people he worked with, but sometimes the people who watched where perverts.

      Daniel couldn't believe that he was being dragged to a place like this.
      "I don't want to go. Let me go back to sleep or read in the car or something other than this." He pleaded.
       "Nope! You have to go my favorites going to be there. And Buttons is too!" Daniel had zero clue what Jen was talking about.
     "Ughhhhhhh..." Groaning he tried to stand his ground. He failed.

     David smiled as he saw the people milling in. He then saw three people that caught his eye. One girl who seemed obsessed with fashion with a blonde guy who looked like he was twenty and wearing light up shoes, dragging a bleach blond who looked like he didn't want to be there. He wasn't going to lie, the blond was attractive, looked well put together, and had beautiful blue eyes.

        Daniel had to sit between his friends because if not he would 'run away.' After around seven queens went on the last one was announced,
        "Everybody welcome Buttons!" A red clad queen walked onto the stage. He wore a cocktail dress, thigh highs and heels. He walked like he knew what he was doing and he began early lip syncing.

      Daniel noticed the queen kept staring his way, every time they made eye contact the queen did a cute little wink. Daniel was a blushing mess by the time the song was over. Jen had gotten them autographs.

     "Buttons told me to give this to you Daniel." Jasper handed Daniel a picture of buttons with a phone number.

    'Call me <3'