Chapter 24: Come and go

***Liking the story so far? Hit the vote button and comment below***

Chapter 24: Come and go

Hailey

I was really excited knowing that the triplets were coming to the camp. I've known them since as long as I can remember. They were practically like family to me. Fun is one of the many words that describe them. The three of them are quite different from each other. You have Tyler that has blonde hair and with brownish-yellow eyes. I sometimes call them "sun" eyes because they always glow and look so different and rare. He's the most outgoing and with a party-kind personality.

Then comes Alec, the more serious but not quite serious. He has the darkest brown hair of the three but with the greenest eyes I've ever seen. I always recall them with the color of grass but not only they're so green but they're so light green and they have a touch of blue and even gray... Again with the rare eyes. He's the most playful of the three and I'm the closest with him out of the three because he's the best encouraging and advice-giving person. He's the kind of person everyone wants as a close friend. Yet serious but really playful and the one with the most intense pranks I've seen. He definitely lives in the moment fully.

And finally, Cameron, the nonstop party and the most challenged of the three. He has a lighter brown hair than Alec's but with grayish-blue eyes. He's the nonstop party because he always wants to do something even on the most random times at 3 am when he comes to my dorm with his brothers and Cole during school nights. He's the most creative because he can turn intense pranks to the most hilarious you would ever know, like "the usual".

"The usual" was a bet we came up with on 6th grade on our first week on the boarding school we go now. It's hilarious because it consists of the person adding dessert stuff like frosting and whipped cream on their head, arms and basically the body like a "candy land". That's not the fun in the bet, the real fun is that they stand up on the table and dance with the desert ingredients. It's hilarious and it's happening right now to the only person that has done it once before...Cameron, the creator himself

"So you all like deserts, right?" Cameron said and everyone cheers in excitement. I turned on the music and he started with the chocolate by adding lines on his cheeks, like on pep rallys. Then on his arms more chocolate and the most hilarious part, whipped cream on his head and arms like filled with snow

"This is a bet and he has to dance "wobble"" Alec and Tyler said as they stood up on another table and everyone started to cheer even more excitedly as he started to dance the song.

He's the only one that can actually pull off this bet because he can actually enjoy it. Everyone danced along the song and when it was done, Cameron high-fived everyone. He went all "party Cam" and everything went from probably a "game night" to a "full on party" like on school parties. Then people started getting the whipped cream and put it to many people. I was lucky enough not to get cream but Cameron was all funny and put frosting on my cheeks. After a while of having a great time with music, there was a huge crowd cheering towards the "just dance" game so we all went to see who was challenging who.

"Who's playing?" I asked Sean as I come closer

"Bethany and Brianna" he said and we go into the crowd to find them both dancing on the highest level of difficulty of the game with one of my favorite songs

"They're almost done!" One person said and Brianna clearly won the round because she was all cheery towards the crowd

"Any takers?" She asked towards the crowd