Chapter 14: Reality or...

***Liking the story so far? Hit the vote button and comment below***

Chapter 14: Reality or...

Hailey

I woke up from my nap hearing my alarm, which meant it was time to get ready for the night. My 'waking up' lasted for less than two seconds because I ended up falling asleep again. My beauty sleep lasted for 15 minutes because then I woke up with Bethany shaking me hard to wake up.

"Wake up! We need to get ready! And all the girls left" she said

"5 more minutes" I said and fell back asleep

"You want me to bring my special wake up horn?" She said and I woke up instantly almost running down my bunk

I didn't like her "wake up horn" because it was a really loud horn she used on football games or basketball games so it was kind of annoying to hear that. She used it to wake me up two times and I learned that if she says she's going to use it that meant to wake up as if I was energized already.

"I'm awake! Let's go take a shower" I laughed and we ran to the showers. We got ready kind of fast and we were running late but we didn't care because we always arrived late at things like this. She finished much earlier than me and I let her go before me so I can decide on what to wear. My decisions on fashion always take time since I always want to put like 3 outfits. I decide on my normal comfortable clothes since it was kind of cold tonight so I left my hair in my natural waves and I was on my way to the cabin.

Everyone probably were in that party cabin right now because it was so full. Last person to arrive, not a surprising moment there but there were so many people. There were people playing dance games, some doing karaoke, some playing foosball, poker and some couples making out on a corner. People just like to show off doing that and I just rolled my eyes but it wasn't long before I spotted the boys and the girls. My face just went shocked but too shocked before I saw him. It's not that I saw him and that's all... He was making out with some girl at one corner. I can't believe this! My thoughts stopped when I heard two guys just looking from them to me

"Oh my god! He did it again!" One of them said . Did what again?

"Did what again?" I asked and I avoided to let my feelings out

"I don't know what you're talking about" they walked away quickly. I saw them once again and I had a glass of water in my hand.

It wasn't long before I let it drop and heard it shatter which in turn some people started staring at me. Bryce stopped the make out session, and then he stared at me with hurt and guilt. Wow! It wasn't long before I went running away from the party cabin. I couldn't think of where to go so I decided on a place no one went and I ended up on the supply cabin with some camp supplies around me. I closed the door and I just slided to the floor feeling so crushed. I don't know why I felt like this! I knew he was capable of doing this to me but I still felt surprised. I thought that behind his 'player' attitude he was different but it was all a play or a game. If this was to be a prank or a bet, that would be such a low stunt. I went on a corner on the supply cabin just letting all my feeling outs on a pillow before I heard someone opening the door.

It can't be him, please, I don't want him to see me like this. I would look so pathetic because I hardly knew him plus we knew each other for two days. I always felt as if we knew each other since years and that the kiss meant something for him. I thought he felt the same way I felt about him. I was so wrong because it was probably all a game to mess with me. He made me feel so different yet he acted like such a jerk pulling a stunt like that. My thoughts went blank when I heard the person call my name.