Welcome

I had a dream about this book and I needed to make it! Fucc off I can do what I want😂😂
You're gonna like this book tho- if you like generic Eddsworld books-

Tord was shoved into a room. He banged on the door and screamed.
"MAMA!" He yelled as he slid down the door and sobbed. Three other children walked up to him with questioning eyes.
"Who are you?" One boy asked. He had no eyes, light brown spiked hair, and they were all wearing the same thing. Bright blue shirts with solid white pants and dress shoes.
"I-I...where mama?..." Tord asked. He was currently 4, and had only lived in the UK for a year.
The boys looked at each other. The other two looked to be twins. They were gingers with square chins. They're was another boy in the room but he stayed in the corner. He had dark brown hair and big eyes.
"I'm Tom, this is Matt, Margo, and Edd is back there! What's your name?" Tom asked with a smile.
"Tord..." Tord said in a low voice.
"Welcome to Lakewood Orphanage!" Matt yelled, throwing his hands in the air. Tord whimpered a bit, and scooted away.
"You're scaring him!" Tom yelled. He looked at Tord and sat in front of him.
"You don't talk much do you?" Tom asked, tilting his head.

Tord shook his head and put his knees up to his chest.
"He's weird!" Edd yelled from the back of the room.
"Shut up Edd! Don't worry about him...he's seven so he thinks he runs the place....I'm six and Matt and Margo are five!" Tom said with a grin, trying to start conversation.
"I four..." Tord said, still in his whispery voice.

The years passed. Tord still never talked. In fact, he didn't talk AT ALL! Literally, he refused to talk unless necessary or only Tom was around. He had earned the name Mute, since he never told anyone else his name but the four kids he met the first day. Matt had a twin, Margo. He was soon taken to a mental hospital for trying to set Tord on fire. Tord was an outcast, a nobody who was traumatized. The only person he felt comfortable around was Tom. That's how it's always been. He's 16 now. Edd was about to go off to be on his own, and Matt got adopted long ago. Tom stayed though. For Tord. He knew Tord would freak out if Tom left. So every time someone tried to about him, he would act horrible so nobody ever did adopt him.
All for Tord.
He couldn't leave him alone, without a friend in the world.

"Tord! I asked you a question!" The teacher yelled. Tord stayed silent and looked down.
"Tord...look at me..." The teacher said as Tord hesitantly looked at her.
"Answer...the question...what is X?" The teacher said pointing to the math problem.
Tord looked down at his paper and saw the answer.
"Åttitre..." Tord said with a smile. The teacher growled.
"Do you expect me to know what that means?" She said as Tord's smile dropped.
"Sorry...I can not count that high..." Tord said, trying to remember the words correctly.
"Eight three!" He said with another smile.
"You mean eighty three?" The teacher said, rolling her eyes. Tord looked at her with confusion. She slammed her hands on Tord's desk.
"How old are you Tord?!"
"F-fifteen..."
"How long have you lived here?!"
"Twelve y-years..."
"YOU SHOULD KNOW ENGLISH BY NOW! God you're an idiot...everyone outside it's break time!" The teacher yelled, putting her hand on her head, and waving the students out the class with the other.
Tord sighed and walked outside. He smiled as he was finally able to be alone.

"Freak!" Tord heard someone yell as he read on a bench. He looked up, hurt showing in his face. He was used to it, but he was still sensitive.
He sighed and looked back down at his book.
"Hey FREAK whatcha reading?" A blonde girl asked, walking up to him with her two other bitch friends.
Tord just looked up and showed her the front of the book. She scoffed.
"Why can't you just tell me the name of the book?!" She yelled, making him inch down. He kept his gaze on the floor as the girl stole his book and threw it on the ground. He looked up and tried to get up to go get it, but the girl pushed him back down. He looked up confused.

"I'll let you go get it...if you say something..." she said with a grin. Tord looked terrified. He got tears in his eyes as he opened his mouth to say something, but shut it.
"Come on dude...just say hello, don't make it hard for yourself..." another, nicer looking girl said from the back.
Tord was crying by this point, and was close to having a panic attack.
"Stop being a fucking baby! God your so useless!" The girl yelled in anger as she heard a voice behind her.
"Hey! Stop torturing him!" Tom yelled from behind the crowd, picking up the book and dusting it off.
"He never did anything to you!" Tom said, walking towards them. The girls immediately giggled.
"Hiii Thomas..." the blonde said, twirling her hair.
"Fuck off..." he said through his teeth. That was enough to make the girls run off. Tom looked over to see Tord hugging himself, sobbing and looking down. Tom walked over and sat beside him.
"Tord-"
"Am I useless?..." Tord asked through his tears, keeping his gaze down.
"Wha? Tord no! Of course not!" Tom said with confidence.
"Lie..." Tord said quietly.
"I'm sorry I didn't show up fast enough...I should have told those girls to-"
"All I am is screw up...can't do anything right...I CAN NO EVEN TALK RIGHT DAMMIT! I been in UK 12 years Tom...12 years..." Tord said, more tears flowing.

Tom sighed.
"We're working on it! You say perfect sentences all the time!" Tom said with a smile.
"Not enough...no matter how hard I try I always be lower than everyone else..." Tord said, finally looking at Tom with tear stained eyes.
"Tord...they have NOTHING on you...one day you are going to rule the fucking world!" Tom did with a smile.