Chapter 12:Rejection

When I was little I was bullied for being a rogue. Treated like garbage because that's what I was. I remember one day a group of kids grabbed my arm and tugged me to the toilets. I remember shaking my head so hard I was afraid it would break off. They dunk my head into the water somebody peed in it already. They flushed the toilet I screamed water coming into my mouth. I cried that day a lot I had bruises my nose broken my ribs cracked. My mother she was there for me that day for the first time ever in my life. I still remember it as clear as day.

Tears fall down my face the salt burning my fresh cuts. Why didn't anybody like me? I wasn't a bad person like everybody made me out to be. In the distances the leaves shuffled I raised my head to see my mother walking my way. A sad smile on her pretty face. We had the same hair color blonde with blue eyes. My father was different he had black hair and brown eyes like my brother. My heart contracted in my little chest at the thought of my brother.

More tears come down my face my mom sits next to me. She smiles at me again wiping the tears away with her soft hand. "I never told you this well I never told anybody this but I wish the choices that I made were better." I cocked my eyebrow up at her. "What do you mean mom?" She pats my head now looking off into the distance I knew then that she was in a different world. "My mother once told me I could be anything I wanted to be. I told her I wanted to be Luna she laughed and hugged me telling me maybe one day."

"But that day never came; your father was not an Alpha but never less I loved him. I do still love him just sadly a little less. I was so mad though not being a Luna that I overreacted I became a monster. Your father was mad for he didn't get his part in the pack. He was suppose to be a warrior but they told him no. They kicked us out we were rogues all are anger pointed towards them. We burnt down that pack to the ground."

I stared at my mother horrified how could she burn an entire pack done! "People made it out alive of course, but we killed the people we needed to kill. And I know this has nothing to do with you being bullied but I wanted to say is. You can be bad if you want. And you can be good if you want. It's up to you Ivy if you want to be good or bad." She got up and left; I sat there trying to think if I wanted to be good or bad. And I made my decision I was forever going to be good.

I snap out of the memory and start to walk faster. Nightfall took place I was out of his region. I was safe a breath of relief comes out. I decided to sleep on a tree I climbed up one and tied myself to it not wanting to fall off during night. Footsteps made me stop and look up. I saw him he was just a couple feet away staring straight at me. I screamed out terrified, he stomped his way toward me my fingers frantically trying to get the rope off.

He was to fast he grabbed me down off the tree and dragged me back to the pack. But instead of going to the pack house I went towards a concert building. "Ryan? Where are you taking me?" I asked frantically, "To the dungeon where rogues are suppose to be." Tears run down my face, "Please Ryan I'm your mate you wouldn't do this." I begged desperately, "Stop your whining you pathetic accuse of a wolf. I Ryan Lawrence reject you Ivy Coleman as my Mate."

Pain spreads through my body leaving a gasp to come out of my mouth. "What?" I ask stunned my wolf howled in pain. More tears go down my face, "Accept it now!" He roared I didn't know who he was anymore but he was not the sweet Ryan I saw before. "I...Ivy Colman accept Ryan Lawrence rejection." It felt like a string had been snapped all those feeling I felt towards him vanished. Hate took over but I could still feel myself in love with him. My wold cried silently in pain.

I had to be the strong one here. "Let me go I did what you asked." I spit out he glares at me an evil smirk reaching his lips. "But your a rogue trespass on my property." My jaw dropped, "Your the one who dragged me back here!" I shout he shook his head, "Nobody knows that now do they." He opened the door the smell of yearn met my nose. I vomit in my mouth a little, he drags me down the stairs and throws me into a dirty cell. I crawl my way back to the bars touching them.

I let out a scream as pain moves through my body. I pull my hands away I look at the bars closely seeing that they were made out of silver. "Have a nice night. Don't feed her for a couple days." Ryan told one of the guards then he left. Just like that I was angry, sad, and confused as to why he didn't love me. I crawl into a corner. Listening to the screams of other inmates. I cry myself to sleep.

Authors Note
~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello Storytellers, how's everyone's day going or night? I know they kinda just broke up in a wolf way. Dose anybody like Ryan? See you all in the next chapter!