Chapter 11:Two faced

A week has passed but it felt more like years. He sent me to a guest bedroom I was prohibited from leaving it. He hasn't talked to me since I told him about Elizabeth being pregnant. My nerves are in a bundle my wolf is silent. I'm freaking out, I should leave just reject him and leave. That sounds more resemble then anything besides he doesn't care about me.

I stand up to go take a shower after I was done I start to pack up my small duffel bag. I would leave town go travel lands explore I've always wanted to do that. I was so sacred though my heart was beating a million miles an hour it felt like. I was begging to become dizzy but I need to leave. Cora? Silent of course I knew she wouldn't respond but I was hoping she would I need her.

I can live without him yea it's been easy this week. If I was pinochle my nose would be very long. I run my hand through my wet hair everything's going to be good. I'll go down steal some food and leave land. I'm a rogue after all I should start acting like one. I make my way down to the kitchen thankfully again nobody was down there. I start to grab an apple but a pair of strong arms grab hold of me.

Tingles shoot across my skin I sigh in delight. "What are you doing?" His husky voice whispers in my ear I couldn't help but sink in deeper into his hold. "Leaving." I whisper back out as I start to regain control again. He's to dangerous mates are dangerous. I turn around to look up at his face but there was no emotion in them. "Where?" He asked as he moved passed me to open the fridge.

I didn't really know where I was hoping to just roam until I found a place to call home. I need a home and I was giving up hope of 'where your heart is that's home'. "Have no clue I'll be somewhere though." I say as I start to scavenge thorough the cupboards ooh wheat thins my fav. I pull down the box and put it into my duffel bag, "Your stealing my food?"

He asked out gruffly I turn my focus back on him. "Yep." I shrug off like I've been doing this my entire life stealing. My parents did the work I took the blame. I was okay with it back then it made sense to me I grew up that way. But there was a part of me deep down that wasn't like them that couldn't kill or steal like they do. But here I am proving myself wrong I'm just like them.

I'll always be a rogue I'll always be one of them. "If you want to go then you can I'm not going to make you stay. But I've given much thought and I would appreciate if you did stay. Of course you would never become Luna ever Elizabeth would." My head snaps towards him my eyes blazing with anger. Who dose he think he is thinking I'll just be a toy. "Ryan you must have gotten hit in the head or something cause your real stupid."

He raises his eyebrows as his eyes began to darken. "You do not talk to an alpha like that. I'm not stupid Your the stupid one thinking you had a chance with me." I roll my eyes as I start to throw food into the duffel bag. "Me the stupid one? Your the one that said we could have a chance your my mate for goodness sakes. Your suppose to love me not her!" I was done with this all he could have her he could have the family he's always desired. Like he said I wasn't good enough.

"Your so dramatic you know that Ivy." I didn't care if I was being dramatic. I was sad I wanted him to love me, why couldn't anybody love me? "Just reject me already Ryan I'm tired of this go be with her if you want." He shakes his head as he runs his hand through his hair. "No." His voice booms around the kitchen my eyes widen. "What do you mean no? Isn't this what you wanted?" I was confused my head jumbled up with questions which I'll never get the answers to.

"You heard me your staying here I've changed my mind. I need you for something you will be of great use." I raise my eyebrows in confusion great use? "What are you ranting on about Ryan?" He laughed a low laugh which made a disturbing chill go down my back. "Your tilted a rogue. Your come in handy for info when we need it."

Fear gripped me he..he couldn't hurt me or sell me like I was nothing right? He was my mate. "You don't mean sell me right?" He shakes his head but he wasn't looking at me, "No darling but if it dose come down to it we have to do what we have to do." He walked away as I stood there griped with fear and sadness. I knew his true colors and I told him I loved him. I grabbed my duffel bag and ran out the door. I wasn't going to stay to see what happens.

Authors Note
~~~~~~~~~
Hello Storytellers,
It's a new year, still the same me.
Did anybody find that funny?
Anyway...I'm going to ask a question at the end of every chapter.
Sooo the first question is.
What music do you listen to?
I like to listen to alternative rock.
See you all in the next chapter!