.:Shadow's of A Rose:. (Kyoya Ootori Love Story) [6]

Chapter 6

Tomo had just found the special boys nurse's office when Haruhi came. They both walked into the room and saw a female doctor wearing glasses and with brunette hair tied into a low pony tail. She sat in a chair near a desk with a make-shift cubicle out of sheets near her. She greeted them and the girls greeted back.

"Oh, Haruhi-chan," Tomo said to her with a smile, "Since the exams are taken in alphabetical order, you get to go first."

"Oh, okay." Haruhi said and went behind the curtains.

Tomo then went into the restroom that was luckily located in the restroom. When she had finished and stepped back out, she saw a man wearing a doctor's coat quickly head over to the cubicle that had Haruhi changing in it. She knew she had to stop him. Who knows what he could do to Haruhi. She hurried over and entered through the curtains to see a surprised Haruhi with her mouth covered by the man's hand.

"Let her go!" She yelled.

The man turned his head around, shocked in seeing Tomo. She was ready to tackle the man but realized that he had looked familiar. Quickly, the man pushed Haruhi away from him, having her fall to the ground, before grabbing one of Tomo's wrists and covering her mouth with his other hand.

"Please be quiet!" He begged her.

"Haruhi!" Tomo heard Tamaki yell. She turned her head in time to see Tamaki jump through the curtains and kick the man to the wall, barely missing her face. "Teddy-Bear Kick!"

Tomo was stunned that Tamaki had kicked someone, kicked someone so hard that their body left a crack in the wall.

"One, looks that attract the public eye." Tomo turned towards the curtains at the sound of twins' unified voice as they opened the curtains and stepped inside.

"Two, undaunted wealth." Kyouya said next, taking a step forward from one of the dark areas of the changing room. The curtain substituted for a wall of the cubicle fluttered down behind him.

Three, chivalry that cannot overlook...:" Mori started.

"...the hideous wickedness of the world." Honey finished with a serious tone.

The both of them walked from through the open curtains and stood next to the twins. Tamaki helped Haruhi up and placed the shirt he was wearing over Haruhi to cover herself up. Haruhi looked up at him before he guided her to the group that collected in front of the man. Kyouya stepped beside Tomo and placed a hand on her shoulder. She looked up at him and saw that he was staring straight at the man. Tomo knew the man from some where but didn't know where. Then it came to her.

"We, the Ouran Host Club..." Tamaki said.

"...will see you now!" All the boy members said in unison together.

The man's face flashed fear before he bowed deeply on the floor, begging for them to not hurt him. Tamaki took a step forward but Tomo cut him off. She stepped in between the members and man.

"Wait," She said with her arms spread out to her sides, "I know him."

They looked surprised and confused. "You...You know him?" They asked. Tomo nodded in return.

"Yeah." She then placed her arms down at her sides and turned to look at the man. "He's Dr. Yabu."

"Yabu! His name is Dr. Yabu?" Hikaru exclaimed.

"Incredible! There really is a doctor out there..." Kaoru said next.

"Named Dr. Yabu." They said in unison when they looked at each other.