.:Shadow's of A Rose:. (Kyoya Ootori Love Story) [11]

Chapter 11

Tomo hurried down the north corridor on the top floor of the south campus. She was running late for her Host Club, about ten minutes late. She was getting help from her English teacher about the assignment given in class until she remembered it was theme day. Tomo was stuffing her homework in her bag when she almost ran over someone.

"Oof!" She stepped back, catching herself before she fell, "Oh, sorry."

She was confused for a moment since she didn't see anyone in front of her until she heard a cough and looked down where an elementary school boy stood in front of her. Why was there an elementary school boy here at a high school?

"Uh, are you lost?" Tomo asked as she bent down to his height.

The boy stared at her for a few seconds before turning around on his heels and walking away from her. Tomo didn't know if little kids were allowed to be at the high school or if the boy was a sibling to anyone at the high school. She stood up and it only took a few quick steps before she placed a hand on the boy's shoulder.

"Hold on," She said to the boy, "I don't think you're suppose to be here. If you're lost I can bring you to the front of the school or to the office where you can call home."

The boy slapped her hand off his shoulder and faced her, "I'm here to find the Host Club, you albino idiot!"

"Albino...?" Tomo was slightly shocked at the word. Was she that pale? Or was it because of her hair? She then realized the boy was looking for the Host club. "Uhm, why do you want to go to the Host club?"

"That's none of you business." The boy folded his arms across his chest and walked away from her, heading towards a turn in the hallway.

"That's the wrong way." She told him.

The boy stopped in his tracks and walked back to her. He looked away from her with a pout and a blushing face from embarrassment.

"Fine. Show me where the club is then."

Tomo couldn't help but smile at the boy's actions. She found it kind of cute.

"Okay, just follow me."

Tomo lead the elementary boy to the double doors of the Third Music room located at the end of the hall they were in. The boy gazed at it as he stood in front of it. Tomo wanted to ask why he wanted to come to the Host club again, but decided against it. She placed a hand on the curved door handle.

"Come inside, I don't think they'll mind." She said as she pushed the door open.

A soft gust of wind carrying rose petals passed them then. Tomo looked inside the room and was surprised to see an elaborate Arabian styled display of the club room and the members! The boy fell back from the sudden display he was seeing.

"Oh, it's just a kid." One of the twins said.

"A boy too." The other added.

"Oh, Tomo-san, you're a little late, you know." Kyouya said, pushing his glasses up a bit.

Tomo rubbed the side of her neck out of slight embarrassment. She also wondered if this would add to her dept. She hoped not. Kyouya wasn't that mean, right?

"So who's the kid, Tomo-senpai?" One of the kids asked, pointing at the boy who was getting himself up.

"Oh, he wanted to see the club." Tomo said, looking at the boy.

"Tell me, boy," Tamaki said in a rather royal like tone as he gestured his hand towards them, "What is it do you wish from my palace?"

The boy seemed speechless for a moment as he walked closer to them. Tomo followed after and closed the door behind her.