.:Shadow's of A Rose:. (Kyoya Ootori Love Story) [8]

Chapter 8

"Your pain is my pain. It doesn't matter if no else understands. We can live as long as we have each other." Renge narrated as the twin's basketball scenes came to an end.

Soon all of the crew members that Renge had brought in from Hollywood moved the shooting equipment outside to where they would be shooting Tamaki's scene. Tomo helped carry a few equipment's outside since the crew seemed to have been short on people and she didn't mind to help. Renge then continued once the twins and Tamaki spoke their lines. Tamaki leaned slightly upwards towards the skies, his hands placed on his chest as the artificial rain drenched his clothes.

"Injured hearts crossed each other, passing through and injuring each other." Renge narrated.

The cameraman then pivoted their cameras towards Haruhi, Honey, and Mori as their scene began. Tomo worked the lights and brightened up the lights slightly so that the scene would be bright enough for the cameras since it was in a wooded area.

"What are the hearts of these young men made of? What darkness lies in them? Will it be the light of salvation that ultimately awaits them? Or something else?"

Tomo watched the scenes played out so far,getting slightly into them, and thought everything was going well so far. Then Honey started to cry after saying one of his lines towards Haruhi, quickly pulling her into a hug and apologizing with tears in his eyes. Tomo smiled lightly at this, the cute-faced thug just didn't fit Honey at all.

"Cut! Cut! Cut! Cut!" Renge shouted, her hair taking the slight form of snakes. "You there! Stick to the script!"

"But I can't...!" Honey cried.

Tomo watched as Haruhi comforted Honey and Renge sighed in frustration before turning on her heels to tell the cameraman to stop filming and for the people who manned the fake rain to make the rain more heart aching, all in which replied with a "Yes, Boss!" with a thumbs up. Tomo sunk her head slightly as she leaned against the large stage light with a sigh. Renge really wanted the scenes to be dramatic. Then again, she couldn't blame her. Tomo always liked soap operas more when the scenes were a bit dramatic, but what Renge was going for was a bit over the top. Some of the scene transitions didn't even make sense.

"How did a movie come out of character changes?" She asked herself as she remembered yesterday and that morning where she was called into the host club like all the other host members to be told about the movie project.

"It's something like an opening theme." She heard Hikaru say to the group down below the scaffolds Tomo was on. The group consisted of the twins, Haruhi, Kyouya, Honey, and Mori

"Opening theme?" Tomo thought in her brain before it reminded her of a certain commercial for a certain otome game that a certain someone loved so much.

She then remembered the slight descriptions given about the characters in the commercial before a light bulb lit up in her head. "Is she making a live action of Uki Doki Memorial?" She cupped her chin in wonder. As if on cue, the group below realized too late on what Renge was doing.

"Ah, Nakashini-san." A female crew member said to her in Japanese as she walked up to her.

"Yes?" Tomo said, turning her attention to the female crew member, ignoring the mispronunciation of her last name. She had gone over it a bunch with the staff, but they couldn't seem to get it right so she just kind of gave up.

"Your scene is about to happen. I will take over the stage light."

"Oh, alright. Than you." Tomo bowed slightly and the women bowed back before walking over to the ladder in the back of the scaffold.