.:Shadow's of A Rose:. (Kyoya Ootori Love Story) [9]

• מוקדש ל My patient fans

Chapter 9

"Oh, Kyouya-san,"

"Hm?" Ootori Kyouya turned around at the sound of his name being called once he had entered his classroom. He pushed up his glasses as he saw Tomo, a secretly cross-dressing girl in the Host Club that he runs in the shadows.

Tomo moved off  to the side to let in other students before speaking to him again. Kyouya moved himself out of the way as well. "I was wondering if you had the notes from last class. I forgot to copy them down and that made me not understand the homework."

"Sure. I have them with me." He said to her as he opened up his briefcase book bag and pulled out some notes. He handed them to her. "You know, Tomo-san, you've been lacking in your assignments lately." He informed her.

"Ah, yeah. I know that." Tomo smiled sheepishly as she grabbed the notes. "The lessons are getting a little hard and well, I've been a little busy."

"With what? Are you working another job other than the Host Club to pay back your debt? Because that's against the rules."

"I'm not doing that!" Tomo said before raising an eyebrow. "And really?"

Kyouya nodded and was about to say something else when the ever joyful Tamaki came into the room. 

"Good morning everyone!" He sung out happily. "Good morning, Kyouya! Tomo!"

"Good morning, Tamaki-san." Tomo smiled at him. "Why so happy?"

"Now Tomo! I told you you can use "-kun" since we've gotten ever so close from when we first met! Better yet! You just can call me by my name!" Tamaki said, shaking a finger at her.

"Uh, well, I guess?" Tomo said, still a bit unsure. She felt that she wasn't that close to Kyouya and Tamaki just yet to use "-kun", let alone just their first names.

"You can even call Kyouya here "Kyouya-kun" or just "Kyouya"!" Tamaki smiled widely as he slung an arm around an annoyed Kyouya's shoulder.

"That is up to her choice, Tamaki," Kyouya said before removing Tamaki's arm from his shoulders, "On the previous subject, why are you so happy? You're usually less annoying on normal days." Kyouya added.

 "The twins have finally finished setting up the Host Club's own website! They told me about it this morning!" Tamaki explained gleefully.

"The Host Club has their own website?" Tomo asked, looking at Kyouya who nodded in response.

"Tamaki, are you sure you should be happy that the twins were in charge of the site?" Kyouya questioned, pushing his glasses up the bridge of nose with his forefinger. 

Tamaki cupped his chin as he said, "Well, of course I was worried, but I let them on one condition."

"Oh? And what condition is that?" Kyouya asked flatly as his blond friend smiled, proud of himself.

"I told the twins that they can take charge of the site if they took it seriously." Tamaki pointed one finger up in the air as he gave a one-eyed smile to both Tomo and Kyouya. 

Kyouya held a big look of disbelief on his face as Tomo faintly smiled. They both knew the twins wouldn't really take the site seriously. The twins were called the Devilish types for a reason. They were bound to have something up their sleeves when Tamaki handed the site over to them.

"Are you sure it was, uhm, smart to do that, Tamaki-kun?" Tomo said, using the "-kun" suffix for him. "The twins are a little troublesome, aren't they?"

 "Well, yes," Tamaki said, cupping his chin a little before placing both his hands on his hips. "But I've decided to put some trust in them by giving them the site. I think they would live up to the task, don't you think?"