.:Shadow's of A Rose:. (Kyoya Ootori Love Story) [12]

Chapter 12

"Oh, Tomo-san, the club won't be open today," Kyouya said to Tomo as she got up from her desk.

It was the end of the school day and Tomo was actually just about to head to the club room before Kyouya had stopped her.

"Really?" Tomo questioned, "Why's that?"

The Host club rarely closed their doors to the guests unless it was actually needed such as reconstruction of the room for a big theme for the next day.

"As king of the Host club, I thought we all needed a little rest from all the work of taking care of our clienteles for the day. We do need to retain our "round the clock beauty" of course," Tamaki explained to her as he stood up and flicked his hair out of his face in a rather dramatic way, "Plus, Kyouya here has graciously agreed to let us use his newly built indoor pool for us to use!"

"Oh, that's great!" Tomo said happily as she placed her hands together in front of her, "But I'm guessing there's a catch?"

Tamaki slumped his shoulders a bit with a forced smile as he said, "Well, yes."

Tomo knew something was a bit fishy when Tamaki said Kyouya "graciously" allowed for the members to use his newly built indoor pool. Tamaki would have most likely asked Kyouya to use the pool and for him to agree, he must have asked for something in return.

"The pool that Tamaki is referring to is my family's newly built water theme park, "Tropical Aqua Gardens". It'll also double as a spa, and is going to be opening up soon." Kyouya explained to Tomo, "But I would like to see how it fares and to test some things out."

"To see if anything is a potential hazard?" Tomo asked, placing her folded hands down in front of her.

"Essentially, yes."

Tomo breathed out a small sigh before saying, "I suppose it wouldn't hurt."

"Wonderful!" Tamaki cheered, "Let's hurry over to the pool then!"

Tamaki then started marching towards the door and Tomo and Kyouya followed after.

"Is everyone else already there?" Tomo turned to Kyouya as they followed Tamaki down the hall.

"Not yet, but Tamaki has a plan to get everyone there." Kyouya folded his arms together.

Tomo tilted her head a little, wondering what he had meant by that. Have they not told everyone?

~*~

Tomo soon slid beside Kyouya as they entered into a limo that had pulled up to them. Tomo looked around a bit amazed since she had never been inside one before. Tamaki sat in front of them in a floral, short-sleeved shirt, a lei around his neck, and sun glasses. Tomo had wanted to ask why he changed into that outfit before they left the school, but guessed it was for him to get ready to go to the "Tropical Aqua Gardens".

"Are the others going to be riding with us?" Tomo asked Tamaki and Kyouya.

"Honey and Mori have their own limo to ride in, and the twins are going to pick up Haruhi to come with them in their own limo." Kyouya said to her.

"Oh, so they do know about the trip." Tomo simply said.

"You can say that." Tamaki smiled to himself as he placed sunglasses on.

Tomo raised an eyebrow and turned to Kyouya who simply just looked out the limo window. She had guessed by the lack of a direct answer that it was suppose to be a surprise? She had guessed for Haruhi since she was the only other "commoner" among them, though she was a bit curious as to how Haruhi would go with them to the pool then if it was a surprise. When the club wasn't open, she would head straight home, saying she wanted to study or finish house work. And if it's the twins that would be getting her to come with them then Haruhi would most likely decline the offer due to their known mischievous nature. She wondered how the twins were going to bring her along.