Chapter 29:The Surprise

Start from the beginning

I would pretend to be drunk and when she comes to look for me on her way she will get kidnaped and then bought to my side.

Kidnappers are taehyung and jungkook.She would never guess this cos they had both masked their voices.

Am glad everything went and planned.It was all so perfect and also she was in tears.Tears of joy yes.

I couldn't wait to give her the next surprise I had in store for her.I really really hope she'll like it.

Y/n POV

I can't believe jimin did all this for me.He's like such an angel love him so much I cant bear it.

It was all so scary in the begining I thought it was jay who had come back to get us.Am really relieved its not the case.

Some of my classmates are there too.Jessie too was in on this.How evil I'll be sure to deal with her when we get back home.Shes done for .

I smile with tears in my eyes.

I cant stop hugging him out of happiness.I realize myself later on and let him.

The cake is the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.I loved it so much.it was my favorite flavour

Today just today am going to tell him just how much I love him when we are all alone.

There was dancing,laughing and so much fun.This day is like an extremely happy day for me.Taehyung and jungkook made me laugh so much I cant even.

**************

Me and jimin are outside now and we are both leaning on the balcony looking at the stars.Everything is all so quite now.

I don't know how to break this silence and tell him what I wanna.

It takes a while and I try to avoid his eyes when he turns around and stares at me for a second before turning back.My heart is thumping very hard now I can't say a thing.

Calm yourself down

I say in my head as I felt my hands being sweaty and shaking out of nervousness cos I really wanted to tell him how I feel and get this over with.

I take a deep breath as I turn to face jimin and then I try shake off the nervousness from my hands and body.

"Jimin...."I called him out.

"Yeah...."
He answers as he turns to face me.

Too late to turn back now I have to say this.

"Jimin there's something I have to tell you...."

"Yes??..."

"Jimin i lo..."

"Shhhh"

Before I could say I love you he puts his index finger on my lips and says.

"Don't say anything just give me a smile ok"

I smiled with tears starting up in my eyes and then he looked into my eyes for a while and then wiped the tears that fell.

Then cupped my face in his hands and gave me a kiss.I closed my eyes.

After a while he withdrew from the kiss and then kissed my forehead and looked into my eyes and gave a beautiful smile.

Then he put both hands on my shoulders and turned me around and directed me to look towards the sky.

I looked up then I saw fireworks I hadn't noticed.So beautiful they were and then some words cropped up in the sky.

The words were

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N

I LOVE YOU

BE MINE

I was so shook when I saw this and I turned around and looked up at jimin who gave me a beautiful smile

And then he said...

"So what do you say... I love you y/n.."

Those words rang in my head again as I heard him say it out loud.

I was really silent for a while cos I was really shook.it was like I was on another planet when I heard those words and then snapped back to my charming handsome man.

"I love you too park jimiiiiiiinn"I shouted out throwing myself on his body giving him a tight hug.

I was so lost in his arms as I heard clapping from inside.Everyone had come outside and I became shy seeing then.

They were all applauding.I was like my happiest at this moment even tho I was a little shy.

I looked to Jessie and she was in tears.She smiled at me at me very happily.Everyone was like a distance from us.

"Kiss kiss kiss..."I heard taehyung chant and then everyone chanted out thesame.

I tried stopping them cos I was so shy.I covered my face and looked for a place to shide.

Jimin  looked at me.

"You heard them" he said.

I closed my eyes

Then jimin planted the softest kiss on my lips.I was in heaven at this moment and I forgot about the crowd.

It took a while but then their claps and shouts brought me to reality.

Jessie ran towards me and gave me a hug.

"Am so happy for you" she said.

I found myself blushing with smiles that reached my ears.

How was the chapter guys please comment your thoughts below.

Please vote too ❤❤❤❤