Chapter 10:That scary dude

Jimin POV
I sat there feeling lost and dumbfounded. The questioning look in her eyes was scarring me.I knew she wanted an answer that's when it hit me.Am screwed am sure she knows everything.

" why did you do that to me"

Jesus I should start asking for her forgiveness.At this moment in felt so ashamed I couldn't even look at her.Because I could see a glimpse a rage in her eyes.

"Y/n am sorry I didn't mean to do...ummm please you know am...oh lord sorry...the thing is I..umm..never...."

I started rambling nonsense non stop.just then I heard her laugh which came as a surprise to me.

"My G what are you talking about?"she let out laughing so much.I looked up at her in disbelief

"What the....what are you talking about?.."she laughs again

" the bullying right"I say to her wide eyed

"No silly the kiss.. And what bullying are you talking about?"she says smiling. God am so relieved right now I thought I was dead AF.

"No nothing don't mind that" I say trying to discard what I said

"I've never heard you ramble so much all the time I've known u." Laughing out loud saying so"jimin your really funny.please don't make me laugh anymore I'll choke ,my God".

As she's laughing, she looks so beautiful.its like everything is in slow motion now.I can feel butterflies in my stomach.I would love to see her smile like this each and everyday of my life.This is the smile I want to see everyday as I wake up in the morning.Am so glad I didn't get caught but how is that possible.

"Yaaahh... YYaaahhh...jiminahh" y/n says tapping jimin on his arm slightly.just then jimin jerks back to reality.

I suddenly come back to my senses when I hear her say jiminah..

"What??jiminah??...since when?" I ask her surprised.

"I don't know it just sounds oddly comfortable to call you that" she says scratching her head as if to recall something.

I grab her hand from her head to stop her from over thinking.

"Don't you know ?most people call me jiminah."

"But y did you..."

"It's just strange to hear it from you that's all"

"Should I not call you that don't you like me calling you jiminah.if you don't like it I won't..."

"Yaaahh when did I say I didn't like it..I like it.infact call me jiminah from now on. I like hearing it from you.it sounds good when you say it"

Y/n smiles shyly,shoving my arm a little.she giggles too for a little.my g I loved seeing her like this.she looks her prettiest when she's like this....
My God I want to kiss her.

"Jimin ..ahh"

"Humm..."

"Do you know how scared I was when someone else answered your phone that night." She says with tears in her eyes suddenly

This girl knew how to change moods soo easily I thought she was smiling just now

"Am sorry y/n...I really am...don't cry Ok". A tear drop falls down her eyes. I send my hand forward and wipe the tears from her cheeks.

" Don't be sorry its not your fault.you just got me scared thats all".she says so with hands on my cheeks.

With that I just let out a smile lost in her beautiful eyes.All of a sudden she pinches my cheek and runs away...