Chapter 29:The Surprise

Narrator POV

THE LIGHTS CAME ON AND Y/N DREADED FOR WHAT WAS IN STORE FOR HER BUT!!!

SURPRISEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Y/n almost fell to the ground in shook as everyone came out from their hiding places.

It was y/n's birthday that day but she had forgotten all about it cos all she could think of was jimin in sadness.

She looked at jimin which she was trying to untie and he was looking up smiling at her,he loosened his ropes and stood up.

She immediately became teary eyed as she looked at jimin.

"How could you do this to me?"y/n said.

"What did I do? " jimin answered innocently.

"I thought something bad had happened to you.You got me all scared and this"
Y/n said hitting jimin's arm slightly and then started smiling.

She looked around and she saw Jessie was in on it too.

"Yaahhh Jessie you too??"

"Wow Jessie is such a good actress isnt she ? "Jimin said with a smile.

"What a drama queen...I can't believe I was scared with you thinking we were both in trouble ....yaaahhh..."y/n said frustrated then Jessie hugged her.

"Aigooo my little y/n don't cry ok..."Jessie said patting y/n's back.

"I have so many mixed emotions right now. I dont even.."

"Shhhh..."

After a while y/n raised her head and then she saw two guys in masks.She shook away from Jessie.

"Then who are they ?..."she asked pointing over to them.

They removed their masked and came closer.They were taehyung and jungkook.She put her hand over her mouth in surprise and ran over to hug them.

And then she scolded each of them for scaring her like that.

A few of her classmates were there cos she didn't have many friends.

Then she walked around looking at everything around her.It was all so beautiful.The decorations were the bomb and she was in tears of joy.

She didn't except anything like this or to be treated so specially by anyone else other than Jessie.

JIMIN POV
I was sad alright.Of course they were my brothers and I wish we could be together again but no we just separated like that.

But this girl...Y/n y/n what an angel.Like where did she come from?

Staying by my side like every time I felt sad she was there.Am going to tell her how I feel someday.

Many weeks past but why am I still like this.

The day finally came it was y/n's birthday and I didnt know how to get her away so I could plan her surprise.

Today I was ready to execute the surprise I had in store for her.

This day I became extra annoying and didnt even look at her or answer her when she spoke.

She got angry and barged out.Jeez I've never seen her this mad before.

She got mad and yelled at me.Well I deserved that.

I had called up jessie cos with her we would execute the plan cos I heard shes like the best actress ever and she's y/n's bestfriend so she's perfect.

We had everything planned out.I even called taehyung,and jungkook since they were both in Seoul they decided to come.

I wish all the guys would be here tho.