One: My Crush is my worst enemy

Y/N POV

"Wooww". I say to myself as i watch vidoes of Jiminie. He is so, sooo amazing and I love him so much.I'm smiling so much in my best friend's room and laughing sometimes when I suddenly feel a pain on my head caused by someone hitting me.

"Oww!!" I yell holding my head and looking up, only to see Jessie standing there and glaring at me.

"Do you know how long I've been calling out to you, huh y/n" says Jessie

"No???" I said not letting go of my head because it still hurt.

"Of course you don't know. You never do. You were busy watching Park Jimin's videos again, weren't you?"

I just laugh and look at her standing there.

"Ugh" She just face palms and leaves the room, while I stand up and follow her.

"What's the matter Jessie?? I'm sorry I didn't answer you, so-" I try saying, but she butts in.

"You know what?. Forget it" Jessie says, giving me a forced smile for a second.

"But.."

"I said let it go, okay?" She says before going back to her work in the kitchen and then I hear her mumble something to herself.

Jessie's POV
"Y/N...Y/N...Y/N!!!" I call out to her but I get no response, so I leave the kitchen and try calling her again but still no reply. I get a little worried and start looking for her asking the house, only to find her laying on my bed louding laughing while watching vidoes.

I just stand there thinking she'll see me, but she never notices I'm there. I decide to get closer to her and I see what she's watching. When I look at her phone from over her shoulder, she still doesn't realise I'm there.

'Oh I thought as much.' I think to myself after seeing what the video is about. Park Jimin.

I've had just about enough with this girl and her obssession for jimin. It infuriates me a little so I decide to give her a slap on her head to make her come back to her senses.

"Do you know how long I've been calling out to you,huh y/n??" I ask.

"No???" Says y/n holding her head looking up at me. I want to laugh, I really do cos she looks so cute and funny at the same time. So I continue pretending I'm really mad.

"Of course you don't know. You were busy watching Park jimin vidoes again, weren't you ?" I ask but y/n just laughs. I swear to God, i really can't be mad at this girl. I just walk out and she follows me to see what's wrong. I actually see no need to tell her cos for the 165818th time she won't listen anyways.

'YOUR OBSSESSION IS WRONG!' I yell in my head. I've told her many times that jimin is nothing but trouble, but she won't listen to me so what's the point of telling her again. I just let it go and walk straight back into the kitchen.

"You never listen" I mumble to myself walking away.

Y/N POV
"Oh shit, its time for school" I say to myself while trying my best to hurry up because I'm already late. I quickly head to the bathroom, brush my teeth, freshen up and try to fix my messy hair.

"What to do?" I ask myself and eventually just comb it and just leave it down. I wasn't the kind of person who cared about looks, anything i wore was fine to me and I didn't like make up either.

I just take my yellow pullover and white jeans, throw them on, pick up my glasses and rush to school. I'm in much of a hurry that I can't even tell Jessie bye.

"I can't be late today" I say to myself as i rush to take the bus. The problem here is that yesterday I was given a warning by my teacher. She said if I come late today again, I'll end up in detention.

*time to skip to class*

I enter the class, running in and everyone starts staring at me. I'm breathing so hard right now. Then I hear our teacher speak.

"Miss y/n, you're late. Again." Miss Lee.

"I'm so sor-"

"I told you yesterday if you come late today then it's detention for you, now go take your seat."

I go to the back to get to my seat with a lowered head. That's when I saw Jimin staring at me. He's a transfer student at my school but he has already started making trouble. Most of the time he ended up in detention.

I bend my head down and walk to my seat. Actually park jimin was my bully but I loved him anyways.

It's because I couldn't help it. I hated that he bullied me, but loved it at the same time. He was my heart beat at thesame time my worst enemy. I sit down and try my hardest not to lock eyes with him.

Jimin's POV
I am here in class and this girl in glasses run in. Her style is super outdated. 'Finally she's here' I think to myself.

"My pleasure cake is here" I say to myself with an evil grin. Actually torturing her kind of gave me pleasure. She's the chosen one. I can't help myself from making her feel bad all day, she started it when she defended a student I was bullying. No one has ever dared to do that.

How dare she?!. I don't mind cos she's gonna have it hot coming at her. She bought this upon herself. I give an evil stare telling her she's finished and she turns away and moves to her seat. I can see the fear in her eyes and that's what I love to see cos the look in her eyes gives me pleasure.

Am sorry if this is too short please comment if you want me to continue the story😆😆