Chapter 27:Sworn Brothers

Jimin POV
I rushed outside as I heard those men had come to take that lady.I wasn't sure if they were true or not cos it was all so confusing to me.

"What do you mean by she's a mental patient? She looks fine to me " I told them.

Then one of the men said.

"She caused some trouble and ran away last night and we've been looking for her ever since"

It seemed real strange cos she was like so normal to me and she is fine I guess except for the fact that she's wounded from being hit by me.

Oh lord,poor y/n what is she going to do now??.She had all her hopes up for this lady but it turns out she's mentally unstable.

They actually looked like people from the mental asylum.I had to let them take her cos I didnt know her identity or anything about her.

We all went to the room she was except y/n.Y/n just stood there confused.

I went in and tried to see the situation.

They tried to take the lady and she looked scared so scared and also tried to fight them off.

She screamed and screamed and looked real scared.She seemed strong for someone who was lying all weak on the bed there

I heard sobbing and then I looked behind me and I saw y/n.She was crying.it broke my heart to see her like that.

It was all a ruckus there as the lady tried fighting the men off.

The lady shouted out when she saw y/n.

"My baby don't let them take me"

I looked to her and she just stood there crying.I just drew her in for a hug.

The lady eyes closed very slowly but she kept on mumbling y/n's name.Soon she was asleep.

Y/n was crying so hard she buried her face into my chest and soon the lady was carried out on a stretcher and taken out.

There were all soon out and later on y/n left me and ran out.I followed later on.

I saw her watch the ambulance as the lady was taken in.

She then went towards them and asked to go with them.They accepted then she signaled to me and told me and I came close.

Then we all entered the car that was there.

I came closer and we all got into the car.

Y/n POV

I was so confused and I didnt know what exactly to do.The words "INSANE PERSON" kept running in my head.

But what did I expect.I wouldnt think any strange lady I saw at the road is my mom right .

I saw the men coming in as they were directed by the ahjumma into the room where the lady was.I just felt like stopping them cos something somewhere felt off.

I just stood I didnt feel like going in but I later on went in.

I felt a sharp pain in my heart as I saw her fight off the men.I just didnt realize it but I had started crying.

She kept calling out my name like why ??

I had to follow them.I just wanted to know the whole truth behind this.I need to know just who that lady is.

*************

"Do you know who that lady is?"I asked a nurse at the hospital.

"Well that lady?..."

I nodded.

"Well I pity her really she lost her daughter some years ago and got into this insane state so actually she keeps calling out the name y/n and every girl she sees she calls her that."

"AWW what about her family?"I asked her.

"She has none tho I think....ahh well theres this lady that comes visit her like once in a year.so that's all I know " she answered.

"Am sorry now I have to go"She said so running off.

I didnt know what exactly to ask but I just had some various questions in my head that won't actually form into a question.I was just curious.

I decided I'll just let it go but before I leave I would go see her once again.

I later on went in with jimin and we saw her.she was sleeping so I just gave her a peck on her forehead and walked out.

***********

~Days later~

Narrator's POV

Days passed and finally they  had already found help so they  were now in the city.They got back to what was called a ruckus.

It was all over the news about what y/n did and people were now throwing in all sorts of insults through the Internet to her.

Also it was seen that bang pdnim was considering bring in the boys back as a group.

It wasn't certain yet but it was a possibility.

But however there were various obstacles because the boys had their issues they had to take care of.

The boys  had led different lifes as they disbanded so soon they all had to go back to where they were.

Time had come now and all the boys had to return to where they were from.

Jimin was just so hard broken by this.

***************

"Hyung I'll miss you so much"jimin said to namjoon.

"I'll miss all of you guys " he said with tears in his eyes.it was all so sad that they had to leave that jimin couldn't help but cry.

All the guys were in tears as they all bid each other goodbye.

It was the saddest moment ever as jimin saw them off at the airport.

They all just couldn't stop hugging as they were at the airport.

All the guys had promised each other that they would never start music careers individually.

They were all sworn brothers and would never betray each other.

They swore to come back some time in the future as a group

Actually some where abroad like namjoon and Suga who had gone to the USA and were going to a music school over there.

Jin was trying to be a chef in a famous restaurant in France.He had his life planned out.

Jhope was more concentrated in his music and dance and was at a dance school in Seoul.

Taehyung was in Seoul too and concentrated on being a saxophonist which he had always dreamed of cos he played the saxophone so well but he needed more lessons.

Meanwhile jungkook took all kinds of classes.He was a model and also going to school too and was also involved in sports especially gymnastics in Seoul.

So actually they were at the airport to see off namjoon,suga and jin cos they were traveling abroad

That was done so later on they went to the train station to see off jhope,taehyung and jungkook in Seoul.

Jimin had seen all of them off and was left alone again but at least y/n was there to comfort him as he had his face buried in her shoulder crying all day.

Seeing jimin in this state all y/n cried with him as she comforted him.

Jimin just wished he could stop everything from happening but there was nothing he could do.

FOR ALL HE COULD DO WAS CRY

How's the chapter guys?Why do I even care to ask when I know its lame.I dont know what am writing anymore eottoke welpp me...😭😭