Chapter 8:I remember bts

Jimin POV
I was driving back home with all of my happiness from what had just happened. I couldn't wait to get home so I could talk to y/n on phone when suddenly I heard a loud screech sound from ahead like a car was driving too fast and was stopping suddenly

Suddenly this huge car started coming towards me.I tried dodging from the car coming.I tried to see who it was driving but i couldn't make it out.The colour of the car was black and the person driving I think it was a guy.

I tried my best to skip that car coming but it hit me with all determination.I could tell the person in the car was out to get me and nothing else. My car was sent flying in the air and landing on the ground making me fall out of the car.I was left in the ground there with a bloody head and an almost dead self .

I tried to move or to call for help but my body was numb.I couldn't feel anything it's like I was totally dead inside.

All I heard was a voice telling me this served me right.next time I wouldn't mess with him.I tried looking at the person but it was really blur.my eyes couldn't open completely as they kept closing from so much pain.

Soon there was something like a crowd that came and then I heard someone cala y/n with my phone.I tried to do hand gestures to tell him not to call y/n coz I didn't want her to see me like this but like before my body was so numb I tried and tried and later on passed out from trying so much

Y/n POV
I didn't have enough time as the guy explained to me where jimin was.I just rushed there with a lightning speed.I had no time to tell y/b/n.I got to the emergency ward and saw jimin I wanted to go in but I was stopped by a nurse because Jimin was being operated upon.

Just seeing him in that state made me tear up. I couldn't bear to watch from outside I wanted to be in there holding his hand.but that wasn't possible at the moment. I just sat outside and let out a huge cry.

I didn't want him to die.I had just started feeling something for him.

I cried so much I practically dozed off. Later on a nurse came and woke me up telling me I could go see jimin.I woke up and rushed in. He was in a coma he looked so beautiful yet so in pain but also so peaceful.

I touched his head which was in bandages.I carrased his hair slowly wishing I could wake him up with a magic touch but alas this is not a fairy tale. I wish it was.

I then realised I had to call his parents. I took his phone and called his mom.She answered with such worry and rushed to the hospital with her dad.

Her mom was crying so much it was like I was the one in pain coz I could feel every inch of the pain she was feeling.

The next day,in the morning I went home just to meet a worried girl sitting at home looking at me coz she didn't see me come home last night.

I explained everything to her.she felt so sorry and wanted to see him too.later she told me she had to tell me something about jimin

She told me how jimin was in a band of 7 and how much they loved each other and just the band separation traumatized him a lot coz he loved his bandmates a lot.just her telling me this I was trying to remember which made my head ache.

"Am so sweetie but I had to tell you this because I think His band mates would want to know too" she tells me

" Am so sorry am making you hurt." B/f/n says hugging me to console me from my drastic headache.

" I have to lie down for a while " I say drifting from the hug and going into my room and lied down for a while.

When I woke up all I could think of was jimin's condition and his band mates. " I think he would feel better with his friends around. "I just want him to stop hurting